20:21, Fri 5 Jan
Been scooting through the "Big" football podcasts purely for the novelty of Blues being discussed.

Garry Cook gets a right old shellacking from the Football Ramble lot. " Garry with two Rs and two jobs shouldn't be anywhere near a football club.
Apparently announced Uwe Rosler onto the pitch for his induction into Citeh's Hall of Fame as one of the Man Utd greats.

If half of what they say is true it's a bit worrying.
Dan
20:26, Fri 5 Jan
Whether he announced Uwe Rosler as a Man City great, Man Utd great or a drainage grate has no correlation to whether he does a good job for us or not.
20:28, Fri 5 Jan
Dan
They got Rooney wrong but on the whole he’s doing a great job. Can’t understand some.
20:30, Fri 5 Jan
Give it time... and wait for him to unravel...trust me on this one
20:33, Fri 5 Jan
nickyjim
Been scooting through the "Big" football podcasts purely for the novelty of Blues being discussed.

Garry Cook gets a right old shellacking from the Football Ramble lot. " Garry with two Rs and two jobs shouldn't be anywhere near a football club.
Apparently announced Uwe Rosler onto the pitch for his induction into Citeh's Hall of Fame as one of the Man Utd greats.

If half of what they say is true it's a bit worrying.
Still out of work John?
Tony Fantastico
20:37, Fri 5 Jan
Other than the slip of the tongue what were the other criticisms?

I'm aware on the Onuoha cancer story.
20:43, Fri 5 Jan
Was gonna say Man City fan I know said he was brill for them barring a few verbal gaffes + Onuoha
What qualifies these Ramblers to hold such trenchant opinions?
Fat Buddha CBE

Nothing, they're proper irritants. Especially the squeaky one, Pete something. Can't listen to it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:15, Fri 5 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE

Probably had a look at the League table and our current form, post Cook's decision to decide the style of play for the new manager.

Hopefully 'would class', 'no fear', 'front foot', and any other bullshit buzz words, will get confined to the 'mistakes' pot, and we can get back to letting the manager, manage the team.

Cook's doing an excellent job on the none footballing side, and long may it continue.
Mister Mutley
They got Rooney wrong but on the whole he’s doing a great job. Can’t understand some.

Got the biggest and most important part of his job massively wrong and has cost us so much money. Dread to think what Rooney has walked away with

Got the appmt wrong with a manager with no CV, got the timing wrong, made a classless statement when JE left.

Made us a laughing stock with 'no fear football'

Got his mate a job which was the right tine for his mate but not the club.( Clubs interest came 2nd)

And then when it went wrong he still wanted WR to stay until knighthead stepped in

Hes good at the off field stuff but shouldn't be allowed anywhere the football side

Needless to say i am not fan
It's not like you to be negative or critical of Blues ,,,,,,,

Except for every post
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Bordesley not Small Heath
Mister Mutley

Got the biggest and most important part of his job massively wrong and has cost us so much money. Dread to think what Rooney has walked away with

Got the appmt wrong with a manager with no CV, got the timing wrong, made a classless statement when JE left.

Made us a laughing stock with 'no fear football'

Got his mate a job which was the right tine for his mate but not the club.( Clubs interest came 2nd)

And then when it went wrong he still wanted WR to stay until knighthead stepped in

Hes good at the off field stuff but shouldn't be allowed anywhere the football side

Needless to say i am not fan

Are you feeling bruised about being a ‘laughing stock’? Isn’t that a teeny-weeny bit snowflakey?

Some of our fans seems to really enjoy having a go at our own club.
21:33, Fri 5 Jan
Let's look forward with a bit of optimism and stop trying to drag up dirt. Didn't enjoy the Rooney...era... But so many other positive changes being made and hopefully the next manager does well and we see more improvements off the pitch as well as off the pitch.

Bur I do wonder if cook makes an appearance at the next open house and if he bans mention of Rooney lol
21:36, Fri 5 Jan
He got the Rooney thing massively wrong, but no point continuing to go on about that. He’s done good off the field so he at least has some good will in the bank, and as long as the next appointment is decent, then I’ve got no issues with him.