10:44, Sat 6 Jan
yep, better to make that learning now than later on when more could be at risk

be nice if he didnt make mistakes but such is life
10:50, Sat 6 Jan
He shouldn't freeze , nor slow down with the project.
Keep moving every day đź‘Ť onwards !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Nikola Zigic
A lot of our fans can't embrace or get used to him talking us up, demanding better, aiming for world class.

We've talked ourselves down for years and there's a comfort in accepting yourself for who you are.

Ambition and a desire to be the best is what villa do, we're Blues, we're always shit, they always let you down, can't we go back to people pissing in our pocket on the terraces?

We can't expect to beat them, they've got parachute money. How can we compete with a premier league squad?

Gerrit forward, playing out from the back is so woke. As long as you try your best that's ok.

No more, we're going places and we've got people who are going to demand we do better.

Get on board or shut up.

đź‘Ź Love it, we need more of this attitude among the fans.
Up the feckin Blues
Exactly. It’s not like we’ve had previous CEOs who didn’t make frequent mistakes is it?
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Bluesince62
Nikola Zigic
A lot of our fans can't embrace or get used to him talking us up, demanding better, aiming for world class.

We've talked ourselves down for years and there's a comfort in accepting yourself for who you are.

Ambition and a desire to be the best is what villa do, we're Blues, we're always shit, they always let you down, can't we go back to people pissing in our pocket on the terraces?

We can't expect to beat them, they've got parachute money. How can we compete with a premier league squad?

Gerrit forward, playing out from the back is so woke. As long as you try your best that's ok.

No more, we're going places and we've got people who are going to demand we do better.

Get on board or shut up.

đź‘Ź Love it, we need more of this attitude among the fans.

Bosh 👍🏼
Boooom!! 💪🏼👊🏼👍🏼
12:27, Sat 6 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Everything I've read suggests it was a Garry Cook decision. He was being touted round with Rooney's' agent as a 'dream team' boardroom by Chris Kirchner when he tried to buy Derby and Preston, so the personal link to Rooney, and the fact that it was a coronation rather than a proper process stunk at the time, and has proved to stink even worse 3 months later.

Who else at the club wanted Eustace out?

Point us in the direction of everything you have read. Don’t include internet half wiits. Authoritative sources please. As for Onahuas mom. So what. Have you never took the piss out of someone that’s getting on your nerves?
Oh yeh lovely taking the piss out of someone with cancer
12:29, Sat 6 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Everything I've read suggests it was a Garry Cook decision. He was being touted round with Rooney's' agent as a 'dream team' boardroom by Chris Kirchner when he tried to buy Derby and Preston, so the personal link to Rooney, and the fact that it was a coronation rather than a proper process stunk at the time, and has proved to stink even worse 3 months later.

Who else at the club wanted Eustace out?

Point us in the direction of everything you have read. Don’t include internet half wiits. Authoritative sources please. As for Onahuas mom. So what. Have you never took the piss out of someone that’s getting on your nerves?
Oh yeh lovely taking the piss out of someone with cancer

Sharrap
12:32, Sat 6 Jan
The only people who make no mistakes are those that do nothing.

Getting the majority right is the main thing.

I’m not convinced it was totally cooks decision to bring in Rooney but but guess we will never know and it’s academic now.

Don’t see how those still calling for his head are helpful. Move on.
13:53, Sat 6 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
As for Onahuas mom. So what. Have you never took the piss out of someone that’s getting on your nerves? [/quote]

The things people will stick up for... effing hell.

to be clear, normal people don't mock cancer
13:57, Sat 6 Jan
The faux outrage brigade is out in force. Didn’t see that coming.
13:59, Sat 6 Jan
Mister Mutley
I’m not convinced it was totally cooks decision to bring in Rooney but but guess we will never know and it’s academic now.

That is an interesting take, imagine if it was wagner that made the decision. cook all along had said it won't work and fans won't like it ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:27, Sat 6 Jan
tebily
Fat Buddha CBE
As for Onahuas mom. So what. Have you never took the piss out of someone that’s getting on your nerves?

The things people will stick up for... effing hell.

to be clear, normal people don't mock cancer [/quote]

Difficult to understand why some people have a problem with this concept

About as low as you can get.
14:28, Sat 6 Jan
i wish i was as proper blues as you
14:40, Sat 6 Jan
He’s a disgusting low life. His username even fat shames Buddha.