Re: Big Tones

08:46, Wed 10 Jan
tool
Fat Buddha CBE
Between the interview and pics/vids from training I haven't seen the bugger smile. That worries me. He’s usually quite jovial.

He’s in awe of his new beautiful surroundings

😉

To be fair Henley in Arden is a lot nicer than Sunderland or such. Looking forward to Saturday, proper manager
09:04, Wed 10 Jan
First time in months I can't wait for a matchday to come round.
I was thinking the same, they will learn a lot from him. I hope it's not a clash of personalities because they aren't his people though.

Instead of 4 disparate coaches all doing their thing, we now have a proper chain of command, pulling together and answerable to Venus first and Tone up top.

Put the structure in place, give JOS/AC their responsibilities and watch them hopefully flourish.
Between the interview and pics/vids from training I haven't seen the bugger smile. That worries me. He’s usually quite jovial.

Nobody at the club should be smiling at the moment whether at work or in their private lives.
09:45, Wed 10 Jan
Novakainian
tool
Fat Buddha CBE

He’s in awe of his new beautiful surroundings

😉

To be fair Henley in Arden is a lot nicer than Sunderland or such. Looking forward to Saturday, proper manager

Just found out he was born in Saltburn ( little seaside town near Boro) a town I lived in for 12 years
Mad.

I feel a real connection now 😜
12:10, Wed 10 Jan
Saltburn is a very nice place. Fantastic beach too.
12:16, Wed 10 Jan
newblue

Trippy film though
13:44, Wed 10 Jan
Yeah weird film
13:59, Wed 10 Jan
El Mayor
newblue

Trippy film though

I can’t see myself having another bath ever !