14:03, Mon 8 Jan
Nice to see him sitting on the fence with how he feels about his squad.

[x.com]
14:04, Mon 8 Jan
The glasses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not won a game in ten apparently, will be on talk sport soon enough
14:12, Mon 8 Jan
He's only managed them for 5 games and has drawn 3 out of 5, no wins but he's not been terrible tbh
14:17, Mon 8 Jan
did he say we'd be fecking top 6?
14:18, Mon 8 Jan
No win in 5? Iโ€™d say thatโ€™s a bit crap but tbf forest green are really shit, grass eating freaks
14:19, Mon 8 Jan
My Blue Heaven
The glasses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did Specsavers not have a mirror? LOL
14:31, Mon 8 Jan
What's going on with those glasses ๐Ÿ˜‚
14:37, Mon 8 Jan
Looks like he's popped into River Island, stuck a pair of fashion spectacles on and thinks his IQ has risen by 50%.
14:50, Mon 8 Jan
Icm2023

[x.com]

Same as what Wayne was doing.

In the modern game you just should not be blaming your players. Always find a positive spin no matter what happens on the pitch.

Players need to be loved and wanted. The wages are never enough. Put your arm around them and build a team ethic. Slagging your players to the media does not work these days and its always a recipe for disaster.
14:51, Mon 8 Jan
Troys decided I'm now a wise football manager.
I need to wear a pair of glasses that let's everybody know this.
14:51, Mon 8 Jan
Liam of Brum
Icm2023

[x.com]

Same as what Wayne was doing.

In the modern game you just should not be blaming your players. Always find a positive spin no matter what happens on the pitch.

Players need to be loved and wanted. The wages are never enough. Put your arm around them and build a team ethic. Slagging your players to the media does not work these days and its always a recipe for disaster.

I mean he did say a positiveโ€ฆ that one of his players swung his left foot at the ball.
15:15, Mon 8 Jan
He's just saying precisely what he's thinking. Any manager in any walk of life soon realises that isn't a good way of managing and motivating anyone.
16:18, Mon 8 Jan
He's morphing into Jon Tickle from Big Brother
16:28, Mon 8 Jan
He is right though.
I live in Gloucester and from what I hear the football is now a lot better. (Not been myself since he has been in charge)

Were 0-2 up at Newport but then had a player sent off and drew 2-2. Should have won yesterday so they are getting better.

The truth hurts and players need to man up.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:59, Mon 8 Jan
Don't know him but think I might have met his sister Tess.