11:06, Sun 14 Jan
Hopefully he doesn’t boot me in the head.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:12, Sun 14 Jan
Aaah, the man who has never made a mistake or has a regret in life - I've always wanted to meet you.
Up the feckin Blues
11:13, Sun 14 Jan
Blokes a Bell End
11:16, Sun 14 Jan
Seems far to emotional, I think you need to hold your thoughts a bit after the game, or maybe for 24 hours.
Having lived down the road from the owner Vince for over 5 years I know one thing he likes is publicity, and these interviews will bring that, so I think Troy will be kept on till the end of the season, could be interesting over the next few months as relegation looms, especially when Troy states that they haven't hit rock bottom yet.
11:19, Sun 14 Jan
Bluesince62
Aaah, the man who has never made a mistake or has a regret in life - I've always wanted to meet you.

You really will defend Troy whatever he does won’t you 😂

For what it’s worth I’ve never booted a student in the head so that one needs 20 stitches and the other needs his jaw reattached.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:26, Sun 14 Jan
He’s basically said all the players are shit and need replacing. That’s fine if you’re then going to replace them but if you can’t, you’re effectively saying “this job is beyond my capabilities.”
11:31, Sun 14 Jan
Petebaldwin
He’s basically said all the players are shit and need replacing. That’s fine if you’re then going to replace them but if you can’t, you’re effectively saying “this job is beyond my capabilities.”
He knows the sack is looming into view so is making his excuses.
11:38, Sun 14 Jan
Petebaldwin

Signed 3 players Friday, one of them was sent off on his debut, the slaughtering of the players who he seeks to replace is likely to be a problem, just who would even consider taking them if they listen to the recent assessments of these players from the coach?
11:41, Sun 14 Jan
He’s very quick to blame others, he was on fosters podcast doing the same about managers at Watford.

Whilst I’m sure hour team fines in place at Blues, there’s always been something about him that I’ve not liked. Always been very much me me me
12:19, Sun 14 Jan
Poor leadership. If the players have failed to implement his training message then it's still his fault. This is a simple leadership concept that only good managers understand.
13:17, Sun 14 Jan
Maybe he thinks a rocket will do them good. They’re near the bottom after all, can’t get much worse. And if they can’t cope with that, they’re not the sort of trenchermen who will get them out of the mire.
13:28, Sun 14 Jan
If a manager had done that to him as a player he’d have not been happy. So I don’t get his logic now
Tony Fantastico
13:43, Sun 14 Jan
It works for some. Lovren for instance. Joe Cole improved hugely after a Mourinho rocket.
14:31, Sun 14 Jan
He’d be telling Ben Foster all about it on a podcast had a manager questioned a bad performance from him
17:19, Sun 14 Jan
Super Hans
Bluesince62

You really will defend Troy whatever he does won’t you 😂

For what it’s worth I’ve never booted a student in the head so that one needs 20 stitches and the other needs his jaw reattached.

And this is why I love you.
Up the feckin Blues