Google maps gives the location address as 1 Adderley Street Sth.
13:06, Tue 16 Jan
its adderley road,just passed the probation at the t junction with venetia rd
13:42, Tue 16 Jan
Linked Image

For those that don't have/ can't be bothered with Google Earth
15:55, Tue 16 Jan
I'll be more convinced if the Bluenose statue gets relocated near the Wheels Park.
16:15, Tue 16 Jan
lowercaser
Linked Image

For those that don't have/ can't be bothered with Google Earth

Been there 6 years. Not anything related to a new ground there, if you’re suggesting that (not sure if you are)
Gazball?
16:50, Tue 16 Jan
Rags,
a very interesting post. I hope you can help explain something to me about the scope of the Wheels Park opportunity.

The Wheels Park itself is – I guess – the former motorsport area. When I look at the Bordesley Park Action Area it talks about The Wheela Site and Environs. This seems to be everything north of Garison Lane, west of Bordesley Green Road and bounded by the rail lines, excepting HMS Forward, the Mosque and the School.

If Garry Cook is looking to what happened at Man City (which seems his MO) then the whole site would allow the type of combined stadium / training ground development.

Do you know if they are looking at the whole site? If so it would need the Council to assist with compulsory purchase I would expect.

If not the directions to the lovely new stadium would need to be “pass the scrapyard and the chained up pit-bull, past the fly tipping and there you are” Would not really be a “World Class” environment 😊