20:20, Sat 13 Jan
I was a bit disappointed in this tbh but that's quite silly for a grown man really
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:21, Sat 13 Jan
He needed a shit
Tony Fantastico
20:24, Sat 13 Jan
Maybe he wanted to get home to watch Gladiators
20:35, Sat 13 Jan
I’m not too happy with these laps of honour at home when you haven’t even won.
20:36, Sat 13 Jan
Expectations need to rise
Tony Fantastico
20:57, Sat 13 Jan
Just my opinion. Overall , I thought we were a bit better and brighter than we have been...
21:42, Sat 13 Jan
Not having that anticipation that the ball was going to end up in our net every time we were hit on the break.
21:47, Sat 13 Jan
El Mayor
Main positive for me was we came back twice from a goal down. Too often I’ve seen heads drop and it’s good to see Blues compete and get back into it.

This ^^^^

I'm sure I want the joint one who feared the worst when we conceded.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
22:49, Sat 13 Jan
It wasn't weird and chaotic. That was the main pleasing takeaway from it.

Had we finished better, we'd have won.

Wasn't great, but it was fairly cool all in all
22:54, Sat 13 Jan
I watched Gladiators and there is a girl that is almost on par with Jet - Diamond, an absolute amazon of a woman. Comes from Worcester too - could possibly be a blue.

That was my highlight of the day - that and JJ doing the business again. Particularly pleasing as I said he gets a few goals and someone ripped me apart for it l
23:08, Sat 13 Jan
Bet she's no Tiffany Stratton
13:24, Sun 14 Jan
QPR losing so we’re a point further away from the bottom 3
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:34, Sun 14 Jan
Was not expecting an NXT reference on this thread 😂
13:35, Sun 14 Jan
QBBC2
Stuck doing hospital visit all day so, without mentioning Rooney or Eustace if possible, what were todays positives?

Its hard to know what TM could do in a few days but we created plenty of chances, we worked hard, looked professional and fought till the end.

Obviously the point makes all the difference but it was a cracking match, quality entertainment and the start of better things to come.

KRO
13:39, Sun 14 Jan
Super Hans
QPR losing so we’re a point further away from the bottom 3

Watford doing everything they can to eff it up though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.