Mozball
I’m convinced there’s some inside betting going on with regards to his yellow cards.

Booked Stansfield for clapping the Lino and I have no idea what James did to get his.

James was dissent because of an utterly ridiculous free kick against him
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:31, Sat 13 Jan
Man Lyk GroundRepair
JJ scored again, and a powerful drilled finish at that. The positives to take from that being it'll increase his value further or, more importantly, make the decision makers realise we really oughta keep hold of him and build the team around him.

Here we go again!

In terms of positives... It was all positive. The only way it would of been better is a win and clean sheet
17:34, Sat 13 Jan
QBBC2
Stuck doing hospital visit all day so, without mentioning Rooney or Eustace if possible, what were todays positives?

Our players look like they know what they are doing. Some of them can’t do it but you can see what they are meant to be doing.

The press first half was very very good
Oh and one more thing, I thought Hogan played pretty well and we missed him after he was subbed off.... Lots of energy, made decent runs, pressed really well and even got an overhead kick on target.
Unfortunately Yes.
17:36, Sat 13 Jan
Agreed, definitely more effective in that role than Juke or Roberts
17:38, Sat 13 Jan
The atmosphere can only get better. Silence for 90% of the game
17:41, Sat 13 Jan
Petebaldwin
Oh and one more thing, I thought Hogan played pretty well and we missed him after he was subbed off.... Lots of energy, made decent runs, pressed really well and even got an overhead kick on target.

He did play well. In reality should have had two assists and not just one too.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
17:43, Sat 13 Jan
Yeah Hogan did well, good pressing and energy, got an assist should of had 2
17:43, Sat 13 Jan
Petebaldwin

👍

He had some lovely flicks.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:58, Sat 13 Jan
Sriki Dembele is a wonderful footballer - wish we could just focus on the positives he brings rather than moan about him not tracking back. 6 in 23 is a great return for a wide player

JJ - great strike, similar to the Huddersfield goal. Shown that he can play the number 10 role in much the way Jude plays if for Madrid - physical, threat to the opponents goal, rather than a traditional number 10

Formation - it works with these players, and well done to Mowbray for reverting to what worked so well at the start of the season.
18:04, Sat 13 Jan
A game we would have lost two weeks ago...
18:16, Sat 13 Jan
Old Renshaw
A game we would have lost two weeks ago...

Not necessarily - if Rooney had parked the bus like he did against Bristol, we might have scraped a 0-0
18:22, Sat 13 Jan
We played well mostly, had twice as many total shots and twice as many on target - these were decent chances not just pot shots from 40 yards.

TM has now had a chance to see most the squad play and can come to some early conclusions on who can be improved and who just needs replacing.