17:12, Sat 13 Jan
Stuck doing hospital visit all day so, without mentioning Rooney or Eustace if possible, what were todays positives?
17:14, Sat 13 Jan
Pressed really well. Scored two could have scored more.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
17:17, Sat 13 Jan
Equalised.
17:17, Sat 13 Jan
James knows how to hit them.
Gazball?
17:18, Sat 13 Jan
JJ scored again, and a powerful drilled finish at that. The positives to take from that being it'll increase his value further or, more importantly, make the decision makers realise we really oughta keep hold of him and build the team around him.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
17:19, Sat 13 Jan
Mowbray’s quickly realised that most of our players are rubbish
17:19, Sat 13 Jan
We played really well in the first half. The issues we already know exist with this squad were very apparent today but there's nothing you can do about this inside a week. Mowbray will have a much better idea what he needs to work on now because there are some glaring issues that need addressing.

I'd say a draw is the fair result - it would have felt a bit unfair to lose that.

Finally, the ref reffed the game like... well... a Championship ref. Some truly bizarre decisions today.
17:20, Sat 13 Jan
came from behind twice, play very positive in the first half, should have been 3 or 4 goals up if we're more clinical with our shots. more structured/solid in the team as one. Still an working progress, but a lot of optimistic in the first game.
17:22, Sat 13 Jan
Got a late equaliser against a team taking the piss with time wasting, lovely feeling,
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:23, Sat 13 Jan
Excellent.

Thanks all 👍💙
17:26, Sat 13 Jan
Our pressing was good, Dembele looked more lively and dangerous, we created good chances, should of scored 4, James scoring adds more value, coming from behind twice will help confidence
17:26, Sat 13 Jan
👍
17:27, Sat 13 Jan
I’m convinced there’s some inside betting going on with regards to his yellow cards.

Booked Stansfield for clapping the Lino and I have no idea what James did to get his.
Gazball?
Kym
17:27, Sat 13 Jan
Petebaldwin
We played really well in the first half. The issues we already know exist with this squad were very apparent today but there's nothing you can do about this inside a week. Mowbray will have a much better idea what he needs to work on now because there are some glaring issues that need addressing.

I'd say a draw is the fair result - it would have felt a bit unfair to lose that.

Finally, the ref reffed the game like... well... a Championship ref. Some truly bizarre decisions today.

Agree with all of that, and up the JJ.
17:29, Sat 13 Jan
First half was good

Second not so much, need a bit of height and power up top because we are a little bit too similar and too lightweight up there.

Would do unspeakable things to sign a 28 year old Clayton Donaldson