18:36, Sat 13 Jan
Main positive for me was we came back twice from a goal down. Too often I’ve seen heads drop and it’s good to see Blues compete and get back into it.

I’d like to think Mowbray was looking at and assessing players and that maybe we’ve not seen his ideal XI yet. I’m hopeful he’ll be able to put out a competitive team on Tuesday in the cup that again helps him to assess players and helps ensure we can move forwards
18:46, Sat 13 Jan
The main positive is that we now have a proper manager who can assess what we have all seen, we need leaders on the pitch, new keeper, new centre halves, a Barry Ferguson type captain and a striker. Hopefully we can utilise the loan market by returning Aiwu and Burke.
18:47, Sat 13 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
The main positive is that we now have a proper manager who can assess what we have all seen, we need leaders on the pitch, new keeper, new centre halves, a Barry Ferguson type captain and a striker. Hopefully we can utilise the loan market by returning Aiwu and Burke.

If we could return them I suspect we’d have done it by now fella.
18:49, Sat 13 Jan
Anyone have any idea why Aiwu came on today?

Long sprinted off so didnt look like injury or fitness
18:50, Sat 13 Jan
HackneyBlue

Because Mowbray wants to assess his players?
18:51, Sat 13 Jan
HackneyBlue

Was a shit sub
18:53, Sat 13 Jan
Considered that but messing with the defence with the game in the balance doesnt seem very wise
18:58, Sat 13 Jan
Agree with Hackney

Long is miles better than Aiwu at cb

Stansfield has to play upfront, he’s wasted on the wing

Just glad we didn’t lose tbh, would have been infuriating given the Swansea time wasting and ref giving fouls for nothing
19:06, Sat 13 Jan
bluenosezulu
came from behind twice, play very positive in the first half, should have been 3 or 4 goals up if we're more clinical with our shots. more structured/solid in the team as one. Still a working progress, but a lot of optimistic in the first game.
👏
Tony Fantastico
19:08, Sat 13 Jan
After some reflection, 1) scrapping for a draw should bring some much needed confidence for the players 2) the change in mood from the change in manager gets a bit of a boost in added time 3) the manager gets a good look at plenty of his players in a match setting 4) one point increase in the gap
19:08, Sat 13 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Old Renshaw
A game we would have lost two weeks ago...

Not necessarily - if Rooney had parked the bus like he did against Bristol, we might have scraped a 0-0
It was you who started the negatives thread?
Tony Fantastico
19:10, Sat 13 Jan
El Mayor
HackneyBlue

Or as we were pushing forward and chasing the game he wanted more pace at the back?
That’s what I thought anyway
Tony Fantastico
19:14, Sat 13 Jan
the most logical explanation i reckon

Long was immense today imo
19:15, Sat 13 Jan
No Longelo

Fighting spirit
20:13, Sat 13 Jan
No one has slated Mowbray for not walking to the Kop and Tilton and applauding them. It really doesn’t matter as he did it to the paddocks/main stand and GML.
:D
Tony Fantastico