19:26, Sun 14 Jan
Nikola Zigic
kro1875
i`d go for michael obafemi from burnley

And me, a loan with an option to buy in the summer would be great. Keep the powder dry.

Really enjoyed this thread as you can see.

Yeah shout that is. Pace to burn
19:44, Sun 14 Jan
Nisbet has been decent hasn’t he? I’d like him here, though hopefully we’ll do better.

Sory Kaba has also been disappointing in La Liga.
AC Milan and Fulham have been tracking Whittaker, Plymouth want £10 million and they have already sold two midfielders so this is never going to happen. I will laugh if Benteke is photographed on the kop having signed for us
21:19, Sun 14 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
AC Milan and Fulham have been tracking Whittaker, Plymouth want £10 million and they have already sold two midfielders so this is never going to happen. I will laugh if Benteke is photographed on the kop having signed for us

They didn't sell them - loan recalls by the parent clubs.
I agree we have pretty much no chance unless he has a low release clause in his contract and his only ambition in life is to play in royal blue.
08:10, Mon 15 Jan
yeehaw
Sory Kaba has also been disappointing in La Liga.

No need to apologise. You're quite right he's been shit.
09:48, Mon 15 Jan
If Kaba's been crap in La Liga, that may make it more likely for us to sign him (I do think it's highly unlikely).

As for Gallagher, no thanks. He tried his best when playing for us but not good enough. He's like a better version of Burke.

Whilst I think signing a big, mobile forward would help us progress fairly quickly (up to a point), it's debatable whether Gallagher is even a striker. He wouldn't improve us imo.
10:01, Mon 15 Jan
I agree.
Hop we are aiming higher than Gallagher.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:02, Mon 15 Jan
Just catching up but we're not actually in for him are we? Didn't someone misread Nixon's story?
Happy Clapper
10:18, Mon 15 Jan
Yep. Totally misread it
11:08, Mon 15 Jan
That's a relief - missed that bit.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
17:00, Mon 15 Jan
generalBlue
I agree.
Hop we are aiming higher than Gallagher.

I don't think we can currently.
17:19, Mon 15 Jan
I quite liked him in his time here. Can see not many of the same opinion though
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
KES
17:24, Mon 15 Jan
Would rather we were looking at the likes of Kwame Poku or Mason Clarke from Peterborough than someone like Gallagher
17:25, Mon 15 Jan
KES
We aren’t looking at Gallagher, someone misread an article