11:55, Mon 15 Jan
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes new manager on talented attacker Siriki Dembele after his star turn against Swansea City

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
11:59, Mon 15 Jan
Uncle Tony calling out players.
12:00, Mon 15 Jan
Called out the left back after the game too, and complained at the piss poor quality of the finishing.

Which is OK by me.
12:03, Mon 15 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
Called out the left back after the game too, and complained at the piss poor quality of the finishing.

Which is OK by me.

People didn't like it when Rooney did it though did they.
12:04, Mon 15 Jan
They did not. He should have worn a gilet, the fool.
12:04, Mon 15 Jan
I liked it when Rooney was doing and I like it now.

Nothing wrong with a kick up the arse. We all need one sometimes.
12:06, Mon 15 Jan
They should think themselves lucky. I usually have to pay 50 quid for that kind of treatment
Tony calling out the ethnic minorities in our team is a concern.
12:15, Mon 15 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE

Which is OK by me.

It's fine by me as well, people are too soft.

I suppose it depends on whether you like the manager sometimes, and maybe how he puts it across.

Saying you want your left back to have the confidence to get forward more, and saying that with better finishing we'd have won the game easy is fine. As is saying that you want your flamboyant but idle-arsed winger to work harder.

I do admire Dembele's "conserving energy" response though. It shows personality. If I were the manager I would chuckle. Then do what Mowbray did and tell him to forget that nonsense and start working harder.
12:21, Mon 15 Jan
Not a fan of calling out players by any manager but people are comparing apples and oranges here.

Until Mowbray starts telling the players publicly to grow some balls anyway.

Must admit Dembele would’ve got a bollocking in the dressing room if it was me, he’s class going forward but far too casual when tracking back at times.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:52, Mon 15 Jan
it seems to be constructive criticism, and he's only repeating things about individuals that he's said to the them personally, without throwing anyone under the bus.

You could see him bollocking Buchanan from the touchline on saturday, then just explained what he was saying after in the press.

he complimented Dembele in those quotes too, build them up and then be constructive where they need to improve.
12:57, Mon 15 Jan
😁👍
13:00, Mon 15 Jan
HackneyBlue
it seems to be constructive criticism, and he's only repeating things about individuals that he's said to the them personally, without throwing anyone under the bus.

You could see him bollocking Buchanan from the touchline on saturday, then just explained what he was saying after in the press.

he complimented Dembele in those quotes too, build them up and then be constructive where they need to improve.

I was under the impression from some on here one could constructively criticise by just booing a player.
13:00, Mon 15 Jan
HackneyBlue

Yep. It's not the doing it that's the problem, it's how you do it. Rooney showed zero indication of emotional intelligence or man management, Mowbray has already show it's a strength... so I'll trust him to do and not go rogue Wayne or Troy on their asses.