21:31, Fri 19 Jan
Going well for Mr beale I see.

Christ me. Their loss with Mowbray is our gain.
21:39, Fri 19 Jan
Can’t think of a club we’ve had less muster with since they sold us Tony Towers.

Feck ‘em.
21:41, Fri 19 Jan
Poor Jobe
Not seen his name mentioned in the Beeb commentary with 75 minutes gone

Cue wondergoal
21:44, Fri 19 Jan
Just did about five 1-2s in the space of a minute. Not actually fibbing.

He's there it's just a shit match.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:48, Fri 19 Jan
Hull have had 7 yellow cards!
21:55, Fri 19 Jan
effing yes! Get in hull!

14/5. On a 5 fold acca. 4 more to go!
21:57, Fri 19 Jan
Big boo from those wonderful Wearsiders there, the half dozen that stayed to support their young team
LBN
22:07, Fri 19 Jan
Imagine if we finished above them
22:11, Fri 19 Jan
LBN
I think they'd be a smile from Mowbray if that was to happen.
22:12, Fri 19 Jan
I know we do not always know what is going on at a club but how the f..k did Sunderland sack Mowbray?
22:14, Fri 19 Jan
Probably regretting it now tbf
22:14, Fri 19 Jan
LBN
Looked poor Sunderland. Rosenior set Hull up well. Sunderland fans not happy at all, want Beale and Speakman gone. Speculation Jobe has a contract guaranteeing him game time, they're not happy with him either.
22:18, Fri 19 Jan
That 3-0 humiliation at the hands of the Mags has really got to them, I’m glad to say. Most racist crowd towards blues I’ve been in.
22:18, Fri 19 Jan
From the Sunderland forum

This for me was why I didn't want Tony to go.
We've had dozens of shit managers in my life, a few good ones, but hardly any spells of consistently enjoyable football win, lose or draw. We had that with Mowbray, and a gent to boot.
People who wanted him out are getting what they deserve TBH.

There's also a massive clamouring for Speakman to go and theories that Bellingham must have the dirt on someone up there as he's never dropped, regardless of performances.

TM is ours now - and we appreciate him!
22:29, Fri 19 Jan
JayDee
Looked poor Sunderland. Rosenior set Hull up well. Sunderland fans not happy at all, want Beale and Speakman gone. Speculation Jobe has a contract guaranteeing him game time, they're not happy with him either.

It wouldn't surprise me at all re-Jobe. He had the same here pretty much.
H

Consistently correct.