10:40, Sat 20 Jan
Bcfc 26
Probably regretting it now tbf

They are.

A friend of mine is a Mackem & the general consensus down there at the time was that Mowbray should have been given more time.
10:44, Sat 20 Jan
Pretty obvious that Mowbray was over achieving with a young squad. Seems like everyone at the club forgot that you can only do so much and that managers should be judged once they've been backed properly with good signings. Sounds really familiar.
10:46, Sat 20 Jan
They're currently where we were when we booted Eustace for Wazza, fans clashing over their loyalty to the previous manager etc
10:52, Sat 20 Jan
Dunno, haven’t seen any Sunderland fans saying all the players are crap and don’t care yet.

Blame all going at the manager
11:02, Sat 20 Jan
Dunno, haven’t seen any Sunderland fans saying all the players are crap and don’t care yet.

"Blame all going at the manager"

As it should .... all this rubbish under WR about players suddenly becoming crap was awful to read. The players are "limited", they aren't crap, but very few of the ones signed in the last 18 months have cost more than a bag of nuts in football terms. It was totally down to the manager

I was a massive fan of JE and how he over-achieved, how he backed the players, hte way he conducted himself, how proud he seemed to be Blues manager, and the team spirit he fostered and one day i hoped he would develop into as good a manager as Uncle Tony. However, we have now skipped to the real thing and i'm as happy as a pig in shit.

The players are still limited, but now we have a manager who can develop them to their full potential and he will have money to spend to replace those who will not get to the required standard... PLUS ... all the good parts of JE.
11:11, Sat 20 Jan
Rags

"Blame all going at the manager"

As it should .... all this rubbish under WR about players suddenly becoming crap was awful to read. The players are "limited", they aren't crap, but very few of the ones signed in the last 18 months have cost more than a bag of nuts in football terms. It was totally down to the manager

I was a massive fan of JE and how he over-achieved, how he backed the players, hte way he conducted himself, how proud he seemed to be Blues manager, and the team spirit he fostered and one day i hoped he would develop into as good a manager as Uncle Tony. However, we have now skipped to the real thing and i'm as happy as a pig in shit.

The players are still limited, but now we have a manager who can develop them to their full potential and he will have money to spend to replace those who will not get to the required standard... PLUS ... all the good parts of JE.

Uncle Tone just has a good aura about him doesn't he
11:16, Sat 20 Jan
Sense of entitlement oozing out of the Sunderland fans forum. Rather than being satisfied with a play off place in their first season back in the Championship and sitting 3 points off the playoff when they sacked Mowbray, who it seems was hamstrung by footballing decisions being made by others in the club, and being firmly in the playoff race this season, that's not good enough for them. Are they for real?
11:18, Sat 20 Jan
HackneyBlue

Nobody was saying the players were crap under Eustace. A minority here thought he was under achieving with the squad he had. They were wrong. A minority of Sunderland fans think that Mowbray had 'taken them as far as he could'. Well yes. He probably needed to be backed with better signings.
11:20, Sat 20 Jan
Agreed, sorry thought you were referring to the bloke that came after!
11:21, Sat 20 Jan
👍
11:46, Sat 20 Jan
👍
12:59, Sat 20 Jan

Uncle Tone just has a good aura about him doesn't he

Absolutely
Tam
13:04, Sat 20 Jan
It’s probably very silly of me, but I kind of feel that my club’s come back to me. It feels a warmer place.
Make Blues Great Again
13:06, Sat 20 Jan
Tam
It’s probably very silly of me, but I kind of feel that my club’s come back to me. It feels a warmer place.

I feel as equally silly.

Just hope he's given a decent chance - and at least we know we haven't got a manager who has one eye on whichever future club he longs to manage
13:44, Sat 20 Jan
Absolutely it just didn't feel right with Rooney. Uncle Tone is like a well worn pair of slippers.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years