The Jarra Wanderer seems a bit disillusioned

KLD is Donald with a Swiss accent and Speakman is his parasitic pissboy. f***ing horrible. The team is a reflection of their worthless, pathetic soulless existence.

😀
22:41, Fri 19 Jan
They should sack beale and get Rooney in
22:49, Fri 19 Jan
😂
23:25, Fri 19 Jan
I don't know what it is with Speakman and Dodds but I find them both extremely irritating, it's great to see the tide turning in our favour.
23:46, Fri 19 Jan
Was a shocking game of football.

There is hope for us yet if that is top half standard.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
23:54, Fri 19 Jan
Poor Jobe. Professional footballer living his dream playing football on TV entertaining people who cannot.
23:57, Fri 19 Jan
Strange thing not to be surprised about IMO
00:25, Sat 20 Jan
Madeira Blue
I know we do not always know what is going on at a club but how the f..k did Sunderland sack Mowbray?

They probably said the same about Eustace
It's a new dawn, it's a new day
00:44, Sat 20 Jan
Nikola Zigic
JayDee
Looked poor Sunderland. Rosenior set Hull up well. Sunderland fans not happy at all, want Beale and Speakman gone. Speculation Jobe has a contract guaranteeing him game time, they're not happy with him either.

It wouldn't surprise me at all re-Jobe. He had the same here pretty much.

Don’t state the obvious about Mark Bellingham, H… he’s our saviour remember.

Yeah, Sunderland looked cack. It’s good to hear more about the positives of Mowbray.
Dong Ren Out.
00:57, Sat 20 Jan
They never learn there is a time sack a manager and a time not to. Both them and us got the timing wrong.

If supporters aren’t on board it’s tough for a new manager. I’ve less sympathy for their supporters though as a fair few got ahead of themselves and wanted a change.

The stick for Jobe annoys me. He’s a young lad. The family probably saved us from a few years in the doldrums.

Move on. If he does well fair play.
06:49, Sat 20 Jan
I have always aired my dislike of Sunderland and to see them being crap is very funny.
As I have said many times before their fan base rival villa for being disillusioned dickheads.
I just looked and they are still 11 points above us so I suppose they are not that badly off.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
07:25, Sat 20 Jan
I have always aired my dislike of Sunderland and to see them being crap is very funny.
As I have said many times before their fan base rival villa for being disillusioned dickheads.
I just looked and they are still 11 points above us so I suppose they are not that badly off.

Absolutely. Whenever Sunderland pop up on here I mention how awful their much hyped fanbase is. And I’m with the other fella re Dodds and Speakman. No rational reason for it, but I can’t stand em
07:39, Sat 20 Jan
John_Smullen

Yeah, obnoxious chunts tbh.
Up the feckin Blues
09:50, Sat 20 Jan
They have what looks like 30 fans show up and then you see later apparently it was in fact 40,000. Easy mistake to make…
10:25, Sat 20 Jan
May have been 40000 at kick off, few of them stayed to the end.

Booing a team of nippers who are 8th, 2 points off play offs.

Classy.