20:03, Sat 20 Jan
... which Mowbray is now reaping the benefits of? Hear me out.

- Bringing JJ into the side as a key man, whereas JE constantly left him on the bench. Even to the point that his Dad ended up tweeting in frustration.

- Moving Miyoshi out wide, where we are now seeing the improvements after the weeks of practice.

- Passing out from the back. We seem to have got to grips with this now, which is likely down to the 3 months of training and practice they've done on this.

- Stansfield's finishing, you can't tell me there has been no Rooney influence.

I wanted Wayne out as much as anyone and he never fitted at Blues. But can we appreciate that some of his work has improved certain parts of our play and set TM up beautifully for the run in?
20:04, Sat 20 Jan
No.
20:05, Sat 20 Jan
No he didn’t Sunak
Tony Fantastico
20:05, Sat 20 Jan
Yes, all very credible.

Good stuff 👍😙
20:06, Sat 20 Jan
No
20:08, Sat 20 Jan
I think they just downed tools and have now picked them back up. Like some of the fans.
20:08, Sat 20 Jan
Sunik

- Bringing JJ into the side as a key man, whereas JE constantly left him on the bench. Even to the point that his Dad ended up tweeting in frustration.

- Moving Miyoshi out wide, where we are now seeing the improvements after the weeks of practice.

- Passing out from the back. We seem to have got to grips with this now, which is likely down to the 3 months of training and practice they've done on this.

I wanted Wayne out as much as anyone and he never fitted at Blues. But can we appreciate that some of his work has improved certain parts of our play and set TM up beautifully for the run in?

We don’t owe Rooney a effing thing
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
20:11, Sat 20 Jan
No. And you know this.

Especially if you are who I think you are and I heard you slagging off rooney today.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
20:13, Sat 20 Jan
definitely. Hats off to dong as well for having the foresight to do such a terrible job, which financially crippled us and meant we had to sign free agent gambles like Miyoshi who got the assist today.

That was for you, Xuandong.
20:14, Sat 20 Jan
Hank Marvin
We don’t owe Rooney a effing thing

Except maybe an absolute fortune for sacking him when he was under contract.
20:17, Sat 20 Jan
No, have another beer and enjoy the win.
20:21, Sat 20 Jan
Sunik

I think with the right players,he will be a top manager.The press conference with Cook done for him.He was put under pressure straight away. TM was more low key.
20:22, Sat 20 Jan
Sunik

I don't think Rooney improved stansfield at all.
I didn't want Rooney out as I was ever the optimist thinking it would come good in the end. I'm glad mowbrey is here now though. Although I wasn't overly excited about mowbrey at the time.
20:22, Sat 20 Jan
I’ll just say this. If he was sat at home today still wondering why he was sacked, he’d only need to watch the second half.

No way would he have got the lads go put their bodies on the line the way Uncle Tone has.
20:23, Sat 20 Jan
Sunik

I think with the right players,he will be a top manager.The press conference with Cook done for him.He was put under pressure straight away. TM was more low key.

You are STILL defending Rooney ?