09:12, Sun 21 Jan
Trolling again. Pack it in for Pete's sake.
09:23, Sun 21 Jan
Rooney did some good things but way more bad than good.
09:31, Sun 21 Jan
Sunik
... which Mowbray is now reaping the benefits of? Hear me out.

- Bringing JJ into the side as a key man, whereas JE constantly left him on the bench. Even to the point that his Dad ended up tweeting in frustration.

- Moving Miyoshi out wide, where we are now seeing the improvements after the weeks of practice.

- Passing out from the back. We seem to have got to grips with this now, which is likely down to the 3 months of training and practice they've done on this.

- Stansfield's finishing, you can't tell me there has been no Rooney influence.

I wanted Wayne out as much as anyone and he never fitted at Blues. But can we appreciate that some of his work has improved certain parts of our play and set TM up beautifully for the run in?

I reckon you sit up at night thinking about what you can write next and then play with your self thinking about the reaction you will get in the morning. Then it’s straight round to your DVB mates house to giggle and laugh and w••• together there. Give it up
09:51, Sun 21 Jan
Excellent points
11:26, Sun 21 Jan
I'm no DVB and as I pointed out I wanted Rooney out.

It's not ridiculous to point out how Rooney tried to move us on from Eustace's kick and rush football and that his tenure has moved us nicely on for TM to really make us motor.

Rooney may be the fall guy, but ultimately the catalyst in a very positive immediate future.
12:28, Sun 21 Jan
All Rooney laid the foundations for is our season being a writeoff
13:24, Sun 21 Jan
0/10 must troll try harder
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:30, Sun 21 Jan
Rooney is gone. Need to move on.
13:35, Sun 21 Jan
Sunik
I'm no DVB and as I pointed out I wanted Rooney out.

It's not ridiculous to point out how Rooney tried to move us on from Eustace's kick and rush football and that his tenure has moved us nicely on for TM to really make us motor.

Rooney may be the fall guy, but ultimately the catalyst in a very positive immediate future.

You make it sound like a phased plan. It wasn't

Rooney was so bad that we had to get rid and TM was available. We got TM by accident/circumstance, and i am glad we did.

The foundations that Rooney built were so poor that after him the only way we could go was up. I didnt see anything against swansea or at Stoke that was based on what Rooney had done
13:39, Sun 21 Jan
I wouldn’t ever claimed that Rooney laid down the foundations. He lacked the basic tools required.

I do think he introduced the ethos of front foot football to the players, which did prepare them for a different style of playing, but Mowbray is now laying the foundations.

In short, I think Mowbray’s work was made slightly easier because of what had happened before. Although, I’d accept the argument that it was also made more difficult because he inherited a squad who were uncertain and lacking confidence and belief.
Falstaff
I wouldn’t ever claimed that Rooney laid down the foundations. He lacked the basic tools required.

I do think he introduced the ethos of front foot football to the players, which did prepare them for a different style of playing, but Mowbray is now laying the foundations.

In short, I think Mowbray’s work was made slightly easier because of what had happened before. Although, I’d accept the argument that it was also made more difficult because he inherited a squad who were uncertain and lacking confidence and belief.

Have to disagree. TM will now be building on JEs good work, not WR's

TM has recaptured the spirit JE built, not WR

NOTHING will be built on what WR left behind. It will be like WR wasn't even there.The good bits TM has to work with and build on are JE's not WR's.
Mowbrays building things on his own good work through his career. He does what he does, not whoever has managed us before. Bielik to centre half proof of that
Tony Fantastico
16:18, Sun 21 Jan
I wanted Rooney to succeed just like every one who comes to the blues be it a player, manager, the board

Truth is he didn’t deliver and his tactics, team selection, subs - pretty much every aspect of managing a team was poor

Can’t see how he could be credited with anything.
Mowbray has taken the same players and already you can see the difference in terms of organisation, player selection and tactics - ok maybe got lucky against Stoke but he and Venus ate miles ahead of Rooney

KRO
In fairness Rooney did bring in Pete Shuttleworth who by all accounts is very good on the analysis side of the coaching setup.
17:44, Sun 21 Jan
And Ashley Cole who already seems to be crucial to everything TM is trying to do.