20:43, Sat 20 Jan
2 wins in fifteen does not lay any foundations for anything.

That Mowbray has come in an managed two wins and a draw with the same set of players is a tragic indictment on the abilities of Rooney and it seems O'Shea.
The cold never bothered me anyway
20:43, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Rags
Rags
Rags
Sunik
... which Mowbray is now reaping the benefits of? Hear me out.

- Bringing JJ into the side as a key man, whereas JE constantly left him on the bench. Even to the point that his Dad ended up tweeting in frustration.

- Moving Miyoshi out wide, where we are now seeing the improvements after the weeks of practice.

- Passing out from the back. We seem to have got to grips with this now, which is likely down to the 3 months of training and practice they've done on this.

- Stansfield's finishing, you can't tell me there has been no Rooney influence.

I wanted Wayne out as much as anyone and he never fitted at Blues. But can we appreciate that some of his work has improved certain parts of our play and set TM up beautifully for the run in?

I think with the right players,he will be a top manager.The press conference with Cook done for him.He was put under pressure straight away. TM was more low key.

You are STILL defending Rooney ?

Not his record but,there was glimpses of what he wanted to do but,nobody criticises the players. They never lose their jobs.

I want to shag Bjork and can visualise it all i want - but it ain't going to happen

Really ? effing hell

What ? ... you think i'm in with a chance ?

No,the fact you fantasise about shagging Bjork.

Linked Image

I wouldn't kick her out of bed but,she would never be a fantasy shag.
20:47, Sat 20 Jan

My first crush was Marina in Stingray and then Neptima from Marine Boy

So at least i've moved on from puppets and cartoons to real live women
20:49, Sat 20 Jan
Rags

My first crush was Marina in Stingray and then Neptima from Marine Boy

So at least i've moved on from puppets and cartoons to real live women

Lady Penelope was my first crush.I've always had a thing for posh totty.
20:57, Sat 20 Jan
no
21:11, Sat 20 Jan
No, Sunik. Not at all.
21:53, Sat 20 Jan
Sunik

- Bringing JJ into the side as a key man, whereas JE constantly left him on the bench. Even to the point that his Dad ended up tweeting in frustration.

- Moving Miyoshi out wide, where we are now seeing the improvements after the weeks of practice.

- Passing out from the back. We seem to have got to grips with this now, which is likely down to the 3 months of training and practice they've done on this.

- Stansfield's finishing, you can't tell me there has been no Rooney influence.

I wanted Wayne out as much as anyone and he never fitted at Blues. But can we appreciate that some of his work has improved certain parts of our play and set TM up beautifully for the run in?

Load of old flange
22:27, Sat 20 Jan
No.
Rooney contributed nothing.
23:26, Sat 20 Jan
LOL no chance.
23:58, Sat 20 Jan
Hank Marvin
Sunik

We don’t owe Rooney a effing thing

Apart from 3 fecking years wages you mean
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
00:55, Sun 21 Jan
Absolutely not.

Rooney was an incompetent shambles with barely any experience.

We have a good manager now.

FFS. Let it go.
02:20, Sun 21 Jan
Foundations I wouldnt build a pig sty on. His absurd appointment cost us at least 8 points and we should be coasting towards the summer window in 10th place.
Instead we are chewing our nails wondering how Huddersfield are getting on. GC should a public apology to everybody for the undue stress and anxiety caused to the fanbase.
02:57, Sun 21 Jan
Of course not.
06:38, Sun 21 Jan
debully
Absolutely not.

Rooney was an incompetent shambles with barely any experience.

We have a good manager now.

FFS. Let it go.

Rooney was the equivalent of a young supply teacher, no-one listened, the kids had no respect and chaos ruled.He was a “man - child”

Mowbray is the real deal, we have an adult back in the room now and order has been restored.
09:05, Sun 21 Jan
No
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!