20:23, Sat 20 Jan
Sunik
... which Mowbray is now reaping the benefits of? Hear me out.

- Bringing JJ into the side as a key man, whereas JE constantly left him on the bench. Even to the point that his Dad ended up tweeting in frustration.

- Moving Miyoshi out wide, where we are now seeing the improvements after the weeks of practice.

- Passing out from the back. We seem to have got to grips with this now, which is likely down to the 3 months of training and practice they've done on this.

- Stansfield's finishing, you can't tell me there has been no Rooney influence.

I wanted Wayne out as much as anyone and he never fitted at Blues. But can we appreciate that some of his work has improved certain parts of our play and set TM up beautifully for the run in?

😂
20:24, Sat 20 Jan
Sunik
Do some simple research on how many goals Stansfield scored before and after Rooney then compare that to under Rooney, there's your answer
20:30, Sat 20 Jan
Hi Wayne
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
20:31, Sat 20 Jan
Ser Tait
Hi Wayne

Hi Gary
20:33, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Sunik

- Bringing JJ into the side as a key man, whereas JE constantly left him on the bench. Even to the point that his Dad ended up tweeting in frustration.

- Moving Miyoshi out wide, where we are now seeing the improvements after the weeks of practice.

- Passing out from the back. We seem to have got to grips with this now, which is likely down to the 3 months of training and practice they've done on this.

I wanted Wayne out as much as anyone and he never fitted at Blues. But can we appreciate that some of his work has improved certain parts of our play and set TM up beautifully for the run in?

I think with the right players,he will be a top manager.The press conference with Cook done for him.He was put under pressure straight away. TM was more low key.

You are STILL defending Rooney ?

Not his record but,there was glimpses of what he wanted to do but,nobody criticises the players. They never lose their jobs.
20:34, Sat 20 Jan
It just didn’t work out for him.

Bad start, as the general masses didn’t want Eustace to leave.

He may become a decent manager but needs time working through his ideas, be mad to write him off at 37!!

If you listen to Mowbray the core message is similar but he’s a happy to bend his principles for the greater good….

Positive vibes only
20:34, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Sunik

I think with the right players,he will be a top manager.The press conference with Cook done for him.He was put under pressure straight away. TM was more low key.

Not his record but,there was glimpses of what he wanted to do but,nobody criticises the players. They never lose their jobs.

I want to shag Bjork and can visualise it all i want - but it ain't going to happen
20:35, Sat 20 Jan
Homer
Rags
Sunik

And today showed why
Tony Fantastico
20:35, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Rags
Sunik

I want to shag Bjork and can visualise it all i want - but it ain't going to happen

Really ? effing hell
20:36, Sat 20 Jan
Who the eff is Rooney? Never heard of him.
20:36, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Rags
Sunik

Really ? effing hell

What ? ... you think i'm in with a chance ?
20:39, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Rags
Rags
Sunik

Really ? effing hell

No,the fact you fantasise about shagging Bjork.
20:39, Sat 20 Jan
I hope he does become a top manager but he is still learning and it is better he does his learning with another club.
20:41, Sat 20 Jan
I would bet any money if Rooney was still in charge we would have lost last Saturday against swansea and today , watching the players under Rooney anyone with a ounce of knowledge could see they wasn’t happy with him at the helm and I’m so glad the owners didn5 keep him at the club one minute longer , and in 3 games under Mowbray we can all see the diffrence a good man manager Mowbray is even just listening to his press conference after the game gave me shivers he just gets it as a manager and I’m so happy he’s ours and rooneys gone .
20:41, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Rags
Rags
Sunik

Really ? effing hell

No,the fact you fantasise about shagging Bjork.

Linked Image