15:54, Sun 21 Jan
When you’re at the game or even at home what is your celebration style? The euphoria of your team scoring, yesterday I saw some fans just stand up and clap when Bacunas free kick went it.
I always do the jumping about, feel it adds to the rush.
Do you just clap or go mad?
15:58, Sun 21 Jan
Jump up and down then give the old man a hug.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:00, Sun 21 Jan
Jump up with a "get the eff you in you blue boys", fist pump, dog shits himself.
16:00, Sun 21 Jan
I look at the linesman.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
16:06, Sun 21 Jan
Game vs Plymouth Stansfield goal. I went to pick up my nephew and ended up poking him in the eye 😭with everyone jumping about around us.
16:17, Sun 21 Jan
Depends on the opposition tbf. Usual form is a loud “YESSSS! FCKING GET IN!” accompanied, oddly, by a single loud handclap.

If it’s the Albion I immediately give the opposition the w⚓️ sign and verbal abuse, offering to fight them, followed by more verbals for being shit. Serves her right for marrying a proper Blues fan.
16:19, Sun 21 Jan
Super Hans
Jump up and down then give the old man a hug.

Hope that’s your dad and not part of your anatomy?
16:21, Sun 21 Jan
😅👍👌
16:25, Sun 21 Jan
I kinda jolt, tighten my fists in front of me, close my eyes and shout "yeahhhhhh!" whilst shaking my fists.
16:28, Sun 21 Jan
I jump up shake my fists, scream yeeesss get in jump around a bit, then remember my son is next to me. I f we are at home just give him a hug. If we are away i protect him from the pissed up nutters who suddenly lose the ability to stay on their feet and fall over the seats.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:39, Sun 21 Jan
When my lad was little I became very adept at catching him before he fell down the back of the seat
16:47, Sun 21 Jan
Racism comes from home what people have heard. Lack of Education people they knock around with. Or they a genuinely as thick as pig shit. It's been around for years never gone away really. My older Brother was at West Brom when our lot threw Bananas on the pitch. In the Seventies he was with a Black Lad he wanted to ground to swallow him up. It takes Bollocks to call someone out to many nutters about now.
16:48, Sun 21 Jan
Wrong thread I think mate
Tony Fantastico
mad
16:52, Sun 21 Jan
I march up and down the stairs doing the Wayne Clarke closed V
16:54, Sun 21 Jan
FFS One of those days anyway same sentiment where's my Glasses.