22:49, Sun 21 Jan
Robert Hopkins
El Mayor
Robert Hopkins
I jump up shake my fists, scream yeeesss get in jump around a bit, then remember my son is next to me. I f we are at home just give him a hug. If we are away i protect him from the pissed up nutters who suddenly lose the ability to stay on their feet and fall over the seats.

Good to see you again yesterday mate

and you, and for absolute clarity i wasn't referring to you yesterday 😂

Fair 🤣
07:32, Mon 22 Jan
Dr Devious
Racism comes from home what people have heard. Lack of Education people they knock around with. Or they a genuinely as thick as pig shit. It's been around for years never gone away really. My older Brother was at West Brom when our lot threw Bananas on the pitch. In the Seventies he was with a Black Lad he wanted to ground to swallow him up. It takes Bollocks to call someone out to many nutters about now.

Worst celebration ever.
11:10, Mon 22 Jan
I remain seated, then (assuming no VAR is required) mark the goalscorer and assist, type of goal (right foot, left, volley, free kick etc), exact time (game time and GMT), end of ground and weather conditions in my notebook. These are then entered into a spreadsheet on my iPad which will later be uploaded on to my MacBook upon my return home when I will also scan in the programme.