16:55, Sun 21 Jan
๐Ÿ˜
Tony Fantastico
mad
16:57, Sun 21 Jan
Dr Devious
Racism comes from home what people have heard. Lack of Education people they knock around with. Or they a genuinely as thick as pig shit. It's been around for years never gone away really. My older Brother was at West Brom when our lot threw Bananas on the pitch. In the Seventies he was with a Black Lad he wanted to ground to swallow him up. It takes Bollocks to call someone out to many nutters about now.

Your'e spot on. I'd also recommend watching Raoul Peck's Exterminate all the Brutes on Sky documentaries for a psychological look at the origins of the western European concept of race/racism
17:22, Sun 21 Jan
Depends on the opposition, the circumstances and the current score.

I've used a variation of polite clapping, a jump with my arms in the air, standing on my seat with my arms up and occasionally I've jumped 7 rows down to find myself embracing a random stranger

At Wembley I found myself topless on my seat waving my shirt around my head whilst singing food for thought
17:35, Sun 21 Jan
Super Hans
Jump up and down then give the old man a hug.

Tried that once, but I now know it doesn't work if we score a second
18:00, Sun 21 Jan
For some strange reason I noticed this yesterday aswell and it really niggled me when watching the highlights, the lack of reaction from some of our fans behind the goal was baffling, after just seeing bacuna bag a sublime free kick to put us 2 up away at Stoke and you can just about muster the enthusiasm to politely applaud.
18:08, Sun 21 Jan
Wonder if they get the same buzzโ€ฆsee it a lot these days. Another thing is making sure any drink you have is directly under your seat and food, Itโ€™s hard jumping about with a hot pie in your hand.
18:19, Sun 21 Jan
Robert Hopkins
I jump up shake my fists, scream yeeesss get in jump around a bit, then remember my son is next to me. I f we are at home just give him a hug. If we are away i protect him from the pissed up nutters who suddenly lose the ability to stay on their feet and fall over the seats.

Good to see you again yesterday mate
18:38, Sun 21 Jan
At the ground, out my seat, shout yes! or suchlike, punch the air and hug the stranger sitting next to me (sometimes- I have standards).

At home, out my chair, 'get the feck in', run into the kitchen, kiss and hug my wife, we waltz for a few seconds; then spend a minute or two calming down our terrified Jack Russell.

Obviously these routines vary if it's only a consolation goal.
18:39, Sun 21 Jan
Like it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘
18:41, Sun 21 Jan
El Mayor
Robert Hopkins
I jump up shake my fists, scream yeeesss get in jump around a bit, then remember my son is next to me. I f we are at home just give him a hug. If we are away i protect him from the pissed up nutters who suddenly lose the ability to stay on their feet and fall over the seats.

Good to see you again yesterday mate

and you, and for absolute clarity i wasn't referring to you yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
19:04, Sun 21 Jan
I kinda jolt, tighten my fists in front of me, close my eyes and shout "yeahhhhhh!" whilst shaking my fists.

Wrong thread.
19:06, Sun 21 Jan
Robert Hopkins

I do the same when my favourite snooker player clinches a frame. Have been asked to leave the arena a few times.
19:08, Sun 21 Jan
QBBC2
When my lad was little I became very adept at catching him before he fell down the back of the seat

๐Ÿ˜„ I spend the the most part of every away game trying to stop my lad disappearing into the back of the chair.
He still hasn't quite grasped the fact that if he stands to far back on his chair it will fold up with him in it.
AJW
19:10, Sun 21 Jan
Jump up and down and grab my son ๐Ÿ’ช
19:37, Sun 21 Jan
I have a scale

It goes in 4 tiers...

First - The Bristol City Celebration (no mark boring opposition) - If I'm not already standing, a laboured lift with a 'yes'

Second - One of the opposition players has got right on my dander - A jump, punching the air whilst screaming 'how do you like that one, eh?!' - Just like when JJ equalised after Mavididi made himself comfy on our ad boards.

Third - Last Minute Goal - Off my seat, with several jumps whilst fist pumping and shouting various expletives or shouting 'yes' like I'm faking an orgasm.

Fourth - Important season/history defining goals - As above but louder, more jumps, and if it's a BIG BIG goal, I'm talking Caddis at Bolton, a tear or two.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.