15:45, Mon 5 Feb
Snoop
NouCamp
its victim blaming 101

Bacuna is a wind up merchant, he enjoys playing off the crowd...he probably finds it gives him a bit of an edge

you can do all of those things he does without expecting or experiencing what happened to him on Saturday, 'he winds people up so he's bound to get all sorts' is a ridiculous pov.

Completely agree.
If you say racist stuff because someone winds you up, the problem is that you are a racist not that someone wound you up.

It's not as if there are a shortage of things that are fair game to give it back to him.

"Bacuna, what's the score?"
"You're just a shit leandro"
"How high do you want the goal"
15:46, Mon 5 Feb
yep, you can call him a prick without referring to the colour of his skin
16:02, Mon 5 Feb
Rags
Fine sentiments those - but they may butter no parsnips

"It needs robust action from fans and stewards. If you see someone being racist, go and find a steward and point it out."

A growing number of our fans wouldn't recognise a racist comment if it planted a burning cross in their forehead. It's media led, and it will get a lot lot worse as the year continues and the Govt deliberately uses sections of our society as scapegoats. Unortunately the message doesn't fall on deaf ears, people use it as confirmation that the things they hear and that are intimated elsewhere are acceptable (and unfortunately, true)

Don’t let perfection be the enemy of good. You can’t change peoples politics, but you can make it clear they’re not welcome by taking the right action.
16:38, Mon 5 Feb
generalBlue
Choleric 👍
Word of the day
I had to look it up, now I know !

Me too! 👍