Scores and makes goals
My player of the season so far

but..

Still doesn't make my first XI.

The back heels and drag backs on the edge of our box
Slows the tempo down at times
Decision making sometimes makes you tear your hair out
Still no idea what his best position is

Most enigmatic player I think I've ever seen at Blues but you could argue has the best output out of all of our creative players.
Tam
15:22, Fri 16 Feb
Didn't our Tone say something along the lines of him keeping on doing what he does in areas of the pitch that can hurt the opposition but not in areas that can hurt us?
Make Blues Great Again
15:34, Fri 16 Feb
He looks like one of those that is just happy to be playing the game.
15:36, Fri 16 Feb
First name on the team each week for me.
15:36, Fri 16 Feb
I rate him highly and I think he's perfect as an impact sub off the bench. Imagine being an opposition defender, knackered after dealing with our new creative players for 70 minutes then Bacca comes on and starts pirouetting around you. Terrorism
15:41, Fri 16 Feb
Tam
What our Tone actually meant was you gave the ball away 28 times at Sheffield so im dropping you you can come on and try your flicks in top half of the pitch if you come back to help from a throw in in the last minute can you try and concentrate on marking your man as it might cost us 2 points .Whoops
15:46, Fri 16 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
First name on the team each week for me.

What position?
15:49, Fri 16 Feb
Have you seen the Redknapp interview when he talks about Adel Taarabt. He had a similar creative vibe to Bacuna.

Redknapp said he needed him in the team for his creative genius, but he told all the QPR players that if they passed to him in their own half then they'd get fined.
15:58, Fri 16 Feb
Statistically our best and most consistent player this season, which is impressive bearing in mind the number of positions he’s played in.

Does he make the first XI right now? It’s tough, I think I prefer Dozzell / Paik in the middle and I don’t think he’s what Mowbray wants on the wings.

That being said I’m sure he’s going to get games - injuries, suspensions, fitness and dips in other players form will mean he will be needed.
16:07, Fri 16 Feb
El Mayor
Statistically our best and most consistent player this season, which is impressive bearing in mind the number of positions he’s played in.

Does he make the first XI right now? It’s tough, I think I prefer Dozzell / Paik in the middle and I don’t think he’s what Mowbray wants on the wings.

That being said I’m sure he’s going to get games - injuries, suspensions, fitness and dips in other players form will mean he will be needed.

Personally could see him doing a job as a 10 but Roberts played well Tuesday
16:10, Fri 16 Feb
Felix1875
Have you seen the Redknapp interview when he talks about Adel Taarabt. He had a similar creative vibe to Bacuna.

Taarabt also had a poor attitude and was lazy - according to Redknapp and Warnock.

Warnock put up with him because he was his star man so he indulged him despite those flaws.

I don't think either of those flaws exist in Bacuna. He works hard, never hides, always wants the ball and has a positive vibe around him.
16:13, Fri 16 Feb
I'd like him on the pitch whenever possible.

I've watched too much meat & potato funcitonal football in the past 15 years to not want excitement & get off my seat a few times each week.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
16:13, Fri 16 Feb
Does he make your first XI, Spike? If so, what position?
16:18, Fri 16 Feb
One of three centre midfielders the one with freedom. Sort of a deeper more mobile 10.

He also can do a job wide and fill in at Full Back when he has to.

If we were in a one off game we needed to win like a play off I’d want him in the side. Can be a match winner.
16:23, Fri 16 Feb
Tarquin
Does he make your first XI, Spike? If so, what position?

Probably not.

With everybody available, at the moment, I would probably have Ruddy, Laird, Sanderson, Bielik, Buchanan, Paik, Dozzell, Miyoshi, Pritchard, Dembele and Stansfield in a 4-2-3-1 because I think that suits what we've got and I like that set-up. I would like to see that get chance to gel and develop.

If I had a three man midfield he would have a free role in that - tending to form a Cruyff style diamond with Miyoshi, Pritchard and Stansfield as the front three.