16:24, Fri 16 Feb
I concur
Happy Clapper
16:26, Fri 16 Feb
Me too.
16:27, Fri 16 Feb
we've played some of our better football or at least scored most of our goals with him on the pitch
16:29, Fri 16 Feb
Tam
Tam
Didn't our Tone say something along the lines of him keeping on doing what he does in areas of the pitch that can hurt the opposition but not in areas that can hurt us?

Would make sense, wouldn’t be able to count the amount of times I’ve muttered not there Bacuna ffs under my breath. He’s manages to be intelligent, stupid and a bit batshit at the same time.

I do think he’s out best player technically. He’s still youngish, and is our best rated player this season. With the right management he’s a top championship player, and I hope that happens.
16:30, Fri 16 Feb
I’d player him as a ten with a lot of freedom

I think he’s great
16:30, Fri 16 Feb
Yeah, me too.

We should've sold James. 😜
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
16:54, Fri 16 Feb
Yes, me too I think, although James could count himself a bit hard done by.
16:56, Fri 16 Feb
Spike
Tarquin
Does he make your first XI, Spike? If so, what position?

Probably not.

With everybody available, at the moment, I would probably have Ruddy, Laird, Sanderson, Bielik, Buchanan, Paik, Dozzell, Miyoshi, Pritchard, Dembele and Stansfield in a 4-2-3-1 because I think that suits what we've got and I like that set-up. I would like to see that get chance to gel and develop.

If I had a three man midfield he would have a free role in that - tending to form a Cruyff style diamond with Miyoshi, Pritchard and Stansfield as the front three.

Yep
18:14, Fri 16 Feb
For what he cost us he has to be one of the best bang for bucks players we have ever bought...just love his attitude,an entertainer.
18:23, Fri 16 Feb
Bacuna one of the few that can play badly then pull some magic out his arse to help win a game.

Probably the #10 for me.
18:45, Fri 16 Feb
jaspersbovril
For what he cost us he has to be one of the best bang for bucks players we have ever bought...just love his attitude,an entertainer.

convinced anyone who doesn't like Bacuna doesn't like football

he has ability and audacity in equal abundance. an absolute joy to watch even when he's having a bad game
18:47, Fri 16 Feb
I'm glad he's getting some love. He's a throwback to the days of maverick footballers.
18:58, Fri 16 Feb
I think he’s severely under appreciated by Blues fans, he seems to get a lot of assists but agreed he’s not the finished product with some of his antics and losing the ball in bad areas but definitely should get more praise than he does
19:03, Fri 16 Feb
Spike
Tarquin
Does he make your first XI, Spike? If so, what position?

Probably not.

With everybody available, at the moment, I would probably have Ruddy, Laird, Sanderson, Bielik, Buchanan, Paik, Dozzell, Miyoshi, Pritchard, Dembele and Stansfield in a 4-2-3-1 because I think that suits what we've got and I like that set-up. I would like to see that get chance to gel and develop.

If I had a three man midfield he would have a free role in that - tending to form a Cruyff style diamond with Miyoshi, Pritchard and Stansfield as the front three.

I’d play Bacuna over either Dembele or Pritchard. He’s a better player although I like both of them. Good to have depth though.
Prefer him to Dembele and Myoshi