19:07, Fri 16 Feb
I’d play him before Miyoshi - I know you like him but I think Bacuna is more dangerous and a stronger physical presence. I think Pritchard will be good in that link position for us.

As you say good to have options though. We’ll have some threats and ability to change the game from the bench at last.
19:19, Fri 16 Feb
newblue
I’d play him before Miyoshi - I know you like him but I think Bacuna is more dangerous and a stronger physical presence. I think Pritchard will be good in that link position for us.

As you say good to have options though. We’ll have some threats and ability to change the game from the bench at last.

Can't believe we're already in a position where we are deciding between Bacuna and Miyoshi. We have seriously leveled up
20:53, Fri 16 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
First name on the team each week for me.

I don't think we should put him in goal.
22:08, Fri 16 Feb
Didnt he kick the ball and Blackburn player's face after Ruddy last second save on Tuesday. Great last ditch defending from my perspective. Maybe pen from theirs.
07:38, Sat 17 Feb
Same here, I'd have him in over Miyoshi.
08:42, Sat 17 Feb
Miyoshi for me in that role, don’t think Bacuna has ever really shone in the wide right role, he’s not someone that goes outside and he’s not cutting into his stronger foot either
Happy Clapper
08:50, Sat 17 Feb
Bacuna
Just needs to use his loaf about where and when to showboat
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:20, Sat 17 Feb
I love Bacuna BUT if only he had a brain, he’d be in my side every time.
Love his flicks and tricks trying to beat the opposition near the edge of their box but he has the ability to absolutely infuriate by pissing about when there is a simple 5-10 yard pass on to a team mate, then he ends up losing the ball. If only he made better choices at certain times.
Unfortunately, I don’t think he’ll ever change because I’m sure every manager we have had has told him to sometimes play the easy ball!
14:41, Sat 17 Feb
yeehaw
newblue

Can't believe we're already in a position where we are deciding between Bacuna and Miyoshi. We have seriously leveled up

We've levelled up absolutely. Bacuna was already here, but it's telling how his stock has risen now that he plays for a team that is trying to play good football and attack.

Wonder how Chong would have fared if he'd have been around this season, same with Khadra.