17:13, Sat 17 Feb
Llanon_joe
It's been so so so long since I've felt like this regarding the blues. It feels great!!

Been ingrained in fans to look at results below us, going to give up on that now and start looking above, a strange feeling but a more healthy one.
17:17, Sat 17 Feb
Thanks to QPR I'm still looking at the bottom.
17:17, Sat 17 Feb
Sunderland message board in total meltdown.
17:18, Sat 17 Feb
Haircut1000

Looking forward to reading that with a beer later.
jaspersbovril
You do realise there are 6 other teams between them and us and some are on a very bad run of form.
17:21, Sat 17 Feb
Waggeh
Haircut1000

It's beautiful. Start on page 110 just before the winner goes in. Page after page of joy. Schadenfreude.
17:22, Sat 17 Feb
Waggeh
Haircut1000

I’m in a Sunderland bar in Tenerife. The landlord called time on the equaliser 🤣🤣🤣but luckily he’s a good humoured chap.
17:25, Sat 17 Feb
Partisan Blues Fan
jaspersbovril
You do realise there are 6 other teams between them and us and some are on a very bad run of form.

Not least Millwall... now 1 point in last 7 league games.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
17:25, Sat 17 Feb
Haircut1000
Waggeh
Haircut1000

It's beautiful. Start on page 110 just before the winner goes in. Page after page of joy. Schadenfreude.

Post a link.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
17:28, Sat 17 Feb
Haircut1000
Waggeh
Haircut1000

Can’t wait. Going to let it marinate for a few more hours and then indulge, should be some great entertainment.
17:28, Sat 17 Feb
IanT
Haircut1000
Waggeh
Haircut1000

Post a link.

[www.readytogo.net]
17:29, Sat 17 Feb
Let’s effing goooooooo

Class that was, get in.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Spent the second half trying to give live commentary to my son who decided to walk his dog after the first half so was not able to comment on here in the second half. Great result from a battling Blues team. Well managed game by Tony. He has made a great difference ti the team and spirit around the Club after the Rooney debacle.
Wheres the Tony Mowbray pig?
I haven’t seen much of the Blackburn game due to being away, but from the sounds of it, it was a much different game to today, so to get 6 points in completely different ways is fantastic and bodes well.

Thought we were comfortably second best in the first half, but the players properly dug in to get the result second half, and they got the crowd going as well. Really enjoyable afternoon.