17:25, Sat 17 Feb
None.

Everything seems to be heading in the right direction.
17:27, Sat 17 Feb
Too many people in Hennesseys.
Still sitting in the girls school car park!
18:01, Sat 17 Feb
sheffield blue
Still sitting in the girls school car park!

Pervert! Just start your engine 🤣😜
We've only got Chewits
18:01, Sat 17 Feb
The amount of swearing and vaping going on in the family stand.
18:03, Sat 17 Feb
Getting soaked
18:07, Sat 17 Feb
Coming back to win (something I don't think we have done often, recently?) will have boosted their confidence even more than Tuesday nights performance did.

You can see how Uncle Tony has evolved us, and I'm bloody loving every second of it.

Up the Blues, Up the Wagner, Up the Mowbray!
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
18:09, Sat 17 Feb
Couldn’t get an Uber back to Selly Oak. Had to bus to town and get the train.
18:11, Sat 17 Feb
Pissing down in yorkshire
18:15, Sat 17 Feb
Laird and JJ is not a functional left side. We looked much better with Bacuna out there. You don't change a winning team when you've won but I don't think that's our best team
As he was applauding the fans along the Paddock, and heading towards the tunnel, someone threw him a packet of Revels.

He saw what it was, got security to pick them up, and he disappeared down the tunnel with them.

This should become a regular thing for TM at home, and he’ll never have to buy Revels, Maltesers or Crunchies ever again 👍
18:21, Sat 17 Feb
Spind0cta
Laird and JJ is not a functional left side. We looked much better with Bacuna out there. You don't change a winning team when you've won but I don't think that's our best team

I don’t like James on the wing atall but we’ve won 2 on the bounce so who am I to knock it.
18:33, Sat 17 Feb
Laird having to play on the left.
shd
18:43, Sat 17 Feb
Ruddys kicking

Fabulous result though and coming from behind …. Buzzing 😀😀😀
18:50, Sat 17 Feb
Azza
The amount of swearing and vaping going on in the family stand.

[twitter.com]

Our next generation of young fans coming through, the lad in the orange shirt towards the end of the clip, can't find the full clip but he kept it going for a good 30 seconds 🤣