13:55, Sun 18 Feb
Miguelagenn
There's not enough of the season left.

This. Wish we had another 10 games. Would fancy us to get on a roll and get right up there
14:03, Sun 18 Feb
Spind0cta
Laird and JJ is not a functional left side. We looked much better with Bacuna out there. You don't change a winning team when you've won but I don't think that's our best team

I agree, don’t get the best out of JJ wide left. Despite also being right footed, Bacuna was able to get to bye line more frequently due to his individual skill and dribbling ability.

JJ much better centrally and has a happy knack of popping up with a goal here and there. Pritchard will be first choice there though which is tough on JJ because he deserves to be in the side but can’t see it if everyone fit.
14:04, Sun 18 Feb
A gashed knee from a melodramatic fall into the fecking gutter wasn't the best start to the day
17:46, Sun 18 Feb
Tom Brady's Statins
I have always had a distaste for giving large away allocations.

Keep them in a corner, keep their numbers low and keep them quiet.

They'll reciprocate and we will get shit allocations.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
17:50, Sun 18 Feb
We have a very willing away support. Most clubs would want the money.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.