JCL
19:16, Sat 17 Feb
That last minute corner for Sunderland cost me £60. Still, never cash out!
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
19:18, Sat 17 Feb
JCL
Too many fannys sniffing coke at half time.
mad
19:26, Sat 17 Feb
Yep club staff and owners all deserve a huge pat on the back for getting today to happen. We were always likely to get a sell out or near to one towards the end of the season so to get one three months from the end of the season is very good and possibly be one or two more to come
19:45, Sat 17 Feb
mad
I think next season, if we get the summer window and the football right, we'll have the highest crowds since our prem days
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
mad
19:59, Sat 17 Feb
Previous regimes and/or lazy owners might well have taken the easy option for a game like today and doubled the away allocation to perhaps bump our crowd up to 22 or 23,000. Today shows we've no need to do this even in the Championship anymore. It makes sense the city of Birmingham is growing will be 1.4 million within a decade or two and they aren't all gonna be Liverpool/United fans we should see our fanbase grow quite a bit if we have any sort of sustained success like we did in the late 1990's with the 4 years of play-offs
20:18, Sat 17 Feb
mad
I have always had a distaste for giving large away allocations.

Keep them in a corner, keep their numbers low and keep them quiet.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:26, Sat 17 Feb
I was toward the back of the queue, I didn't get out of there until 6.45. The temporary lights right outside the exit was the issue.

A tiny negative to a great afternoon.
Tom Brady's Statins
Coming back to win (something I don't think we have done often, recently?) will have boosted their confidence even more than Tuesday nights performance did.

You can see how Uncle Tony has evolved us, and I'm bloody loving every second of it.

Up the Blues, Up the Wagner, Up the Mowbray!

The amount of people on here who don't know the difference between a negative and a positive 😁
Up the feckin Blues
22:10, Sat 17 Feb
Project Furlong
sheffield blue
Still sitting in the girls school car park!

Pervert! Just start your engine 🤣😜

Ha ha, asked for that!!
22:14, Sat 17 Feb
There's not enough of the season left.
shd
08:49, Sun 18 Feb
Tom Brady's Statins

Absolutely this
Every negative is a positive...........
12:29, Sun 18 Feb
Yes that was a very positive quote on a negative well said.
We will learn from such
mad
12:45, Sun 18 Feb
shd
shd
Tom Brady's Statins

Absolutely this

Yep big away allocations for visiting sides should be reserved for cup matches when you are required to do it and occasionally league matches when teams we've never played before or for thirty years haven't visited St Andrews on Tuesday night games. We have to be fair minded and give such clubs fans the chance to potentially experience the unique St Andrews atmosphere.

Outside of that the priority should be to ensure as close as possible that 25,000 Blues fans are in the ground each and every game

Snap up those season tickets folks they won't be on sale for long I don't think and the options for fans now in terms of variety of seating options at affordable prices are brilliant now I reckon
12:50, Sun 18 Feb
mad
My only negative is my head fantastic day spoiled by me still thinking I can drink like a youngster. Totting with my lad and his mates.