shd
18:51, Sat 17 Feb
What a shift again by the kid….ridiculous
His stats must be off the chart, and to be right on his toes and looking at bacca to get that early ball was a proper striker’s instinct
Take a bow son !
18:51, Sat 17 Feb
shd
Please can we spend whatever it takes? Please.
LBN
18:52, Sat 17 Feb
shd
shd
His stats must be off the chart, and to be right on his toes and looking at bacca to get that early ball was a proper striker’s instinct
Take a bow son !

I'd love us to sign him, only FFP is stopping us. Building a squad around JJ and Stansfield this summer with Mowbray as manager would give me drippy dick
18:54, Sat 17 Feb
shd
The absolute top priority for me if there's any chance
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:55, Sat 17 Feb
I was speaking to a Fulham fan and there's no way they would sell him for anything like an amount we could afford, it's not happening.
19:02, Sat 17 Feb
Fans know eff all
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
shd
19:05, Sat 17 Feb
LBN
LBN
shd
Take a bow son !

I'd love us to sign him, only FFP is stopping us

Brown paper bag full of notes dropped on his porch each week….sorted 😉
Nikola Zigic
The absolute top priority for me if there's any chance

He’s ace. A lovely guy with a terrific future. But I actually wouldn’t buy him.
19:18, Sat 17 Feb
James for stansfield might be interesting?
19:23, Sat 17 Feb
JohnP
I was speaking to a Fulham fan and there's no way they would sell him for anything like an amount we could afford, it's not happening.
m

I don’t think that’s true. I reckon there is a possibility a deal could be done this summer; however like Holdsworth_Marasonner I’m not sure I’d pay it.
19:28, Sat 17 Feb
El Mayor
JohnP
m

I don’t think that’s true. I reckon there is a possibility a deal could be done this summer; however like Holdsworth_Marasonner I’m not sure I’d pay it.

Nor would I.

We have other priorities.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
19:31, Sat 17 Feb
I genuinely don’t think he’s worth whatever we’d need to pay.

I love the bastard, but he’s not THAT good.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:32, Sat 17 Feb
Super Hans
I genuinely don’t think he’s worth whatever we’d need to pay.

I love the bastard, but he’s not THAT good.

If we can get another player of a similar ilk that presses like Stansfield does, I wouldn’t spend what they’d no doubt ask for either.

Love him though
mad
That volley first half that brought a smart save out of the Sunderland keeper was top drawer. Had it gone in would've been right up there at the top of all time goals seen scored at the Railway End and potentially the best volleyed goal ever anywhere
No, not at this stage of our 'journey'.

He's obviously a very good player, but we need to strengthen elsewhere imho.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.