19:32, Sat 17 Feb
shd
19:33, Sat 17 Feb
I share the same view, I think this summer might be a window too soon for a “cherry on top” signing.

I wouldn’t want to sacrifice the bigger picture for one player, do love him though. Although wasn’t quite at it today imo.
19:33, Sat 17 Feb
How do you know until you know the fee?

He's young, doesn't look injury prone, great team player,versatile and can finish. I'd sign him if we can afford him.
19:41, Sat 17 Feb
Tilton Rifle

He's young, doesn't look injury prone, great team player,versatile and can finish. I'd sign him if we can afford him.

They will want 15 mil plus for him, with the sheer amount of players we need to sign this window there’s no way we can afford him.

I’d take him on loan again if possible, though I think he will be in the Fulham squad next season.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:44, Sat 17 Feb
I would say a striker should be top priority but can see Fulham wanting more than what we would want for JJ so can’t see it happening!

Would love him to come though, proper baller with a good attitude from what I’ve seen; think he’ll do well in the prem in a few years
19:44, Sat 17 Feb
👍
19:59, Sat 17 Feb
Tilton Rifle

I'd think it is worth asking them, and keeping in contact in case things change.

But I'd imagine he is too expensive for us, given the broader rebuilding we need. Plus will probably have a lot of interest in him from other teams.
19:59, Sat 17 Feb
shd
Exactly

Was watching him as soon as Bacca got the ball, he spun into space and nicked a yard and that's the difference

A bright player who always gives everything..every game

If we could get another like him to play alongside him we would be in business, but I fear not
20:20, Sat 17 Feb
Dan he is hard worker no doubt but his is goal return good enough? or is the alternative Szmodics 18 already this season a better choice
20:22, Sat 17 Feb
Dan he is hard worker no doubt but his is goal return good enough? or is the alternative Szmodics 18 already this season a better choice

Given decent service, Stansfield's goal return will be top draw. He's a proper striker. Exactly what we want and need (but probably can't afford).

We're watching a real player.
20:30, Sat 17 Feb
Thongs
[x.com]

Don’t know why Koji made me laugh. Love the vibe of the team
21:08, Sat 17 Feb
mad
I said the same kid, just a few more inches to the right and we would be talking one of the best goals seen at st andrews
21:42, Sat 17 Feb
Super Hans
I genuinely don’t think he’s worth whatever we’d need to pay.

I love the bastard, but he’s not THAT good.

What's the most you'd say is worth it? Just curious what people think
00:37, Sun 18 Feb
One slight advantage of his goal tally having tailed off, is that he doesn’t look quite as outstanding as he did before. And therefore, quite as valuable?

I know I am clutching at straws, and that there are other statistics at play, but one can live in hope…
Formerly known as GuildfordBlue…
00:49, Sun 18 Feb
shd
Even on days where things aren't happening for the bloke.
His workrate and pace force so many errors from opposition defences.
Love the fecker.