11:24, Wed 21 Feb
Binning Joe Edwards after 19 games.

Neil Harris to return apparently.
11:26, Wed 21 Feb
Rowetts pissing himself
11:26, Wed 21 Feb
I can't say I really follow their results, but I was surprised to see them as low as they are when I checked the table this weekend. Suppose they had to make a change
11:27, Wed 21 Feb
El Mayor
Binning Joe Edwards after 19 games.

Neil Harris to return apparently.
One of about 8 teams I’d happily see go down in this league
Tony Fantastico
11:34, Wed 21 Feb
19 Games
4 Wins
4 Draws
11 Losses

They ain’t happy with Harris either.
11:35, Wed 21 Feb
Can't say as I blame them as results have been rubbish but the rate that Championship clubs get through managers is bonkers.
11:37, Wed 21 Feb
My Blue Heaven
Rowetts pissing himself
TBF to Rowett, Clubs he managed seem to struggle after replacing him .
11:38, Wed 21 Feb
There’s a thread about the mistake to let Rowett, go on one of their forums.
11:57, Wed 21 Feb
Clapton

I wonder if they will being doing the same in a decades time as some on here have been doing, with threads starting "we shud neva of..."

Hopefully they don't start picking up to many points with a new manager.
My Blue Heaven
Rowetts pissing himself

Clubs never learn.
H

Consistently correct.
I don’t blame any club for wanting to be better if I’m honest but Millwall were already punching before they hired a PE teacher and expected miracles
12:07, Wed 21 Feb
My Blue Heaven
I don’t blame any club for wanting to be better if I’m honest but Millwall were already punching before they hired a PE teacher and expected miracles
Yeah that’s true, but Rowett never learns. His stow has a shelf life and he’s happy doing the same and getting a pay off. But his football is poor to watch. He’ll say and be backed up that his players can’t play better football. Rooney and Eustace said the same. Mowbray has shown you can tweak things immediately and play better football
Tony Fantastico
12:10, Wed 21 Feb
Isn't Harris known for playing really crap football as well?

I know a couple of Gillingham fans who were happy to get rid of him despite doing OK in the league.

He doesn't seem to be pulling up any trees at Cambridge either.

Massive desperation move from Millwall if true.
12:11, Wed 21 Feb
Clapton

I wonder if they have their own H Bomb but he dresses exclusively in stone island and sprinkles cocaine on his corn flakes.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:14, Wed 21 Feb
Rowett wanted to leave didn't he? Wasn't it mutual? Poor replacement mind, largely a bunch of cloggers trying to play football
Happy Clapper