11:18, Sun 3 Mar
El Mayor
NouCamp
Someone riddle me this

We xould easily have sold another 1k to 1.5k tickets yesterday to Southampton fans

Why didn't we and why haven't we increased away allocations for other games following the opening of lower kop and tilton tiers

Keep hearing about revenue maximisation and yet we're turning down £25k minimum per game.

Why?

Cos we want to keep away fans to a minimum, in an attempt to make the place more home friendly?

With empty seats?

Sell them

Not convinced 3k or 2k makes enough of a difference to turn down hundreds of thousands a season
11:18, Sun 3 Mar
So, as far as i can see you could say have deals across the first 3 or 4 matches of the season, then again at Christmas, Easter, the run in etc... as well as doing individual match deals along the way.

Tell the EFL that where our Ground is situated it is in area populated with a large Muslim population and therefore forget Easter and Christmas and instead we will reduce our ticket prices during Ramadan.
11:35, Sun 3 Mar
NouCamp
El Mayor
NouCamp
Someone riddle me this

We xould easily have sold another 1k to 1.5k tickets yesterday to Southampton fans

Why didn't we and why haven't we increased away allocations for other games following the opening of lower kop and tilton tiers

Keep hearing about revenue maximisation and yet we're turning down £25k minimum per game.

Why?

Cos we want to keep away fans to a minimum, in an attempt to make the place more home friendly?

With empty seats?

Sell them

Not convinced 3k or 2k makes enough of a difference to turn down hundreds of thousands a season
Long term their plan is to not need more away fans, and I rate that that. Already attendances are way up, the place is offering more outlets. I trust they know their shit
Tony Fantastico
11:59, Sun 3 Mar
Fair

On the one hand we're charging home fans £37.50 plus fees with some of the justification offered that its important to maximise our revenue yet on the other turning down significant £ by limiting ticket sales to 2k away fans

But then again thats probably short term thinking, I trust them to get it right
12:02, Sun 3 Mar
đź‘Ť
I think they’re prepared to take small hits after spending so much on repairs etc.
They are looking to get our place full of as many Blues as possible and I prefer that
Tony Fantastico
12:35, Sun 3 Mar
after yesterday with southampton fans trying to get across the netting, i assume all that would need to move across rather than be narrowed. that no doubt means upsetting season ticket holders in the GML which they won't want to do
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
12:43, Sun 3 Mar
Love this

[twitter.com]
12:50, Sun 3 Mar
Robert Hopkins
after yesterday with southampton fans trying to get across the netting, i assume all that would need to move across rather than be narrowed. that no doubt means upsetting season ticket holders in the GML which they won't want to do
All it needs is police stand inside the netting on the away and home fans side rather than in the middle of the 2. Like happens at countless other grounds. It’s mental they allowed fans to stand on the netting for so long
Tony Fantastico
12:52, Sun 3 Mar
Newbs
Love this

[twitter.com]
Great stuff. They like throwing the bottles down below as well. Baby Zulus
Tony Fantastico