13:52, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
I've taken it well, all things considered.
SHA has become very X(Twitter)-like all of a sudden 😱
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Possibly the best news I’ve ever heard.

I watched some videos of Carolan. The boy is clearly a genius. Talks like one anyway.
13:55, Wed 20 Mar
I don't think they're bad appointments. Just bitter ones to us.

Come in, do your 8 games, get us 24 points and leave, jobs a goodun.
Tam
13:55, Wed 20 Mar
number8
I've taken it well, all things considered.

Yes, I noticed that....
Make Blues Great Again
13:57, Wed 20 Mar
Jameron Cerome
I don't think they're bad appointments. Just bitter ones to us.

Come in, do your 8 games, get us 24 points and leave, jobs a goodun.

If this doesn't sell the tickets to Facebook Blues I bet Knighthead are scratching their head at what PR stunt they'll need next to shift them
13:57, Wed 20 Mar
100%
14:01, Wed 20 Mar
You are all right- we should have just left Venus in charge and meekly ambled into league 1 🙄
Jesus- I’d take ugly football and raw ‘Pashun’ in every minute of every remaining game if it means we stay up. What’s wrong with everyone? Most of you were convinced we were 100% relegated after Watford but suddenly become footballing idealists and would rather go down as long as we keep passing out from the keeper?Look what Millwall have done in Harris’ first 5 games- I’d give my right nut to low block, counter attack our way to survival.
Deal with nice patterns of play, expansive football and signing genuine quality in the summer, IF we stay up 💪🏼👊🏼
14:06, Wed 20 Mar
If we are going back in time, can we at least go back to a period where we were good?

I enjoyed 2002, maybe we could send the time machine back there next?
14:11, Wed 20 Mar
El Mayor
This can genuinely get in the bin.
Surely you’re not surprised Dan?
If so, I’m surprised at that
Tony Fantastico
14:13, Wed 20 Mar
I don't give a shit, the bloke was only ever out for himself once here, cowardly broke DJ's jaw before, and was to top it off actually shite at football as well as being a nasty piece of work who would blame absolutely everyone but himself for anything.

eff him and eff the club for re-employing him.

I do not believe that Mowbray was up for this. It is the antithesis of everything he has said about football and how it should be played. He may have been consulted, but I bet he wasn’t listened to.
14:14, Wed 20 Mar
why are these additional appointments even needed?
14:15, Wed 20 Mar
needs must though isnt it
14:15, Wed 20 Mar
derbyblue
why are these additional appointments even needed?

So they are in place when he gets the gig full time
14:17, Wed 20 Mar
Carolan is a fitness/sport science fella, with our existing boffins plus Brady’s input it looks like unnecessary overkill.