14:35, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Did people really think Paul Robinson wouldn’t be following him here though?

TBH I didn't know he worked with Rowett at Millwall. It doesn't surprise me though.
It's pretty obvious GR would bring in coaches he trusts. He can't spend weeks explaining to the coaches how he wants them to get the team to train.
If we aren't ready for QPR and Preston it will be massively more difficult for us to stay.

There's a lot of fans who seem to feel entitled in a detailed say about how the team is picked and coached.
We aren't. We pay our money or not, cheer or not. That's as far as it goes.
Also most of the fans on here (me included) have very little idea about what actually goes on behind the scenes. I see the games, but not what is going on behind the scenes and why we aren't able to translate training on to the pitch.

I'm a lot more positive about our chances of staying up than I was after Saturday's game.
14:35, Wed 20 Mar
number8
I don't give a shit, the bloke was only ever out for himself once here, cowardly broke DJ's jaw before, and was to top it off actually shite at football as well as being a nasty piece of work who would blame absolutely everyone but himself for anything.

eff him and eff the club for re-employing him.
To shouts of eff off Robbo! As QPR go 2 up. Paul says to Marc on the bench “ they’re shouting at you mate. Nothing to do with me, that”
Tony Fantastico
14:36, Wed 20 Mar
Sheep2
Rab C Nesbitt

TBH I didn't know he worked with Rowett at Millwall. It doesn't surprise me though.
It's pretty obvious GR would bring in coaches he trusts. He can't spend weeks explaining to the coaches how he wants them to get the team to train.
If we aren't ready for QPR and Preston it will be massively more difficult for us to stay.

There's a lot of fans who seem to feel entitled in a detailed say about how the team is picked and coached.
Also most of the fans on here (me included) have very little idea about what actually goes on behind the scenes. I see the games, but not what is going on behind the scenes and why we aren't able to translate training on to the pitch.

I'm a lot more positive about our chances of sating up than I was after Saturday's game.
I was still confident after Saturday
Tony Fantastico
14:36, Wed 20 Mar
😂
14:42, Wed 20 Mar
I’ve not read this thread - just came on after I heard that Rowett has enlisted Paul Robinson, and had to laugh imagining the reaction by many on here 🤣

Hey, if they keep us up (although I still think we would have scraped through) then I don’t care!!

Besides - I welcome back the eye candy that is Rowett 😎
14:45, Wed 20 Mar
Rags
This can genuinely get in the bin.

Can we then set fire to the bin, encase the burnt shell in concrete and take it out to sea and dump it ?

I knew I always liked you Rags
14:46, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt

Hoped he wouldn’t
coventrybluenose
If it keeps us up the I simply don’t care who he brings in!

Yeah my thoughts, whatever is necessary to be effective.
Gazball?
14:59, Wed 20 Mar
Hopefully Blues will get some credit for our contribution to decreasing the unemployment rate. Maybe some kind of government award.
15:03, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt

I'm a lot more positive about our chances of staying up than I was after Saturday's game.

This.
15:04, Wed 20 Mar
On a basic human level I think Paul Robinson is an absolute arsehole. A backstabber, a suck up, I can't stand his patronising faux love for the club, I couldn't stand the way he would be straight on to a podcast every time a job came up at Blues trying to blow smoke up our arse, and I particularly didn't like him bitterly liking a really shit tweet about Mowbray when he was appointed Blues manager, a like he's done well to remove before this news broke.

Having said that, we need to stay up, so whether it's Paul Robinson or Pol Pot, that doesn't change, so I'll hold my nose for 8 games, pray for survival and wish him the best.
Happy Clapper
15:13, Wed 20 Mar
I hope our owner don't read this site, how embarrassing would it be, we are such moaners.

Welcome back Gary and team, all the best over the next few weeks.
15:17, Wed 20 Mar
On a basic human level I think Paul Robinson is an absolute arsehole. A backstabber, a suck up, I can't stand his patronising faux love for the club, I couldn't stand the way he would be straight on to a podcast every time a job came up at Blues trying to blow smoke up our arse, and I particularly didn't like him bitterly liking a really shit tweet about Mowbray when he was appointed Blues manager, a like he's done well to remove before this news broke.

💗💗💗💗
15:18, Wed 20 Mar
I recall a podcast during one of the lockdowns where Robinson more or less said his responsibility was with the kids and he wasn’t much bothered by what was happening to the first team, which struck me as odd.

The above may be factually incorrect, that’s about the gist of it though.
15:22, Wed 20 Mar
DaveMurray
I hope our owner don't read this site, how embarrassing would it be, we are such moaners.

Welcome back Gary and team, all the best over the next few weeks.

Spot on. Drowning in negativity on this board today.

Get behind Gary and his team because it is not going to be any rosier down in league one!