14:18, Wed 20 Mar
You are all right- we should have just left Venus in charge and meekly ambled into league 1 🙄
Jesus- I’d take ugly football and raw ‘Pashun’ in every minute of every remaining game if it means we stay up. What’s wrong with everyone? Most of you were convinced we were 100% relegated after Watford but suddenly become footballing idealists and would rather go down as long as we keep passing out from the keeper?Look what Millwall have done in Harris’ first 5 games- I’d give my right nut to low block, counter attack our way to survival.
Deal with nice patterns of play, expansive football and signing genuine quality in the summer, IF we stay up đŸ’ȘđŸŒđŸ‘ŠđŸŒ

Completely agree we’re in the shite, desperate times call for desperate measures rather than ambling on into league one
14:18, Wed 20 Mar
ShockingBlue
If we are going back in time, can we at least go back to a period where we were good?

I enjoyed 2002, maybe we could send the time machine back there next?

You want wor Brucie to return as manager?
14:19, Wed 20 Mar
Dugarry21
derbyblue
why are these additional appointments even needed?

So they are in place when he gets the gig full time
O’Shea left and wasn’t replaced. Venus and Mowbray are on leave. 3 out, 3 in really isn’t it?
After getting a manager in short term you still have to give them the tools for thei job. (open goal here for some btw)
Tony Fantastico
14:21, Wed 20 Mar
yep, if Rowett thinks those two will help, then we should trust him, and the club were right to do so
Tam
HackneyBlue
needs must though isnt it

Yeah, I doubt that he'd have given his blessing to an interim manager and then directed who was NOT to be brought in. If Rowett thinks that we need it, I'm OK with that. Personally, I wouldn't want either back, but if it means Blues survive and TM gets a proper rest (because our recent results must have caused him worries, even if geographically removed) he can bring Jeffrey Dahmer in as far as I'm concerned, although I wouldn't put him in charge of the canteen.
Make Blues Great Again
To be expected considering the current size of the coaching team. About as surprised by this as I was by Mowbray bringing Venus
14:22, Wed 20 Mar
This can genuinely get in the bin.

Can we then set fire to the bin, encase the burnt shell in concrete and take it out to sea and dump it ?
14:23, Wed 20 Mar
It's a short term deal.
GR wants people around him who he knows and understands.
When he says I want it like this they will know what he means. He won't have to waste hours explaining what he wants. We haven't got weeks of preseason to bed in coaches and ideas.

It makes a lot of sense to me.
I don't like Paul Robinson, but I do want the club to do as well as possible. So if the manager has decided this is the way forward I'm not going to complain about it. If it goes wrong I might say I was never in favour of Robinson.
Let’s face it, should never have sacked Rooney. Look where that’s left us,
Carolan is a fitness/sport science fella, with our existing boffins plus Brady’s input it looks like unnecessary overkill.

the Brady sports science stuff is bullshit isnt it, bit of froth to add a bit of credibility to his involvement and boost his TB12 brand
14:24, Wed 20 Mar
Tam
HackneyBlue
needs must though isnt it

Yeah, I doubt that he'd have given his blessing to an interim manager and then directed who was NOT to be brought in. If Rowett thinks that we need it, I'm OK with that. Personally, I wouldn't want either back, but if it means Blues survive and TM gets a proper rest (because our recent results must have caused him worries, even if geographically removed) he can bring Jeffrey Dahmer in as far as I'm concerned, although I wouldn't put him in charge of the canteen.

Wasn't he the bloke from Shalamar who was doing the "moonwalk" on TOTP about a year before Michael Jackson "invented" it ?
14:24, Wed 20 Mar
Did people really think Paul Robinson wouldn’t be following him here though?
Tony Fantastico
14:25, Wed 20 Mar
at least Garry Cook can replace his adage “Birmingham City On the Rise” with

“Birmingham City Back to the Future!”
14:26, Wed 20 Mar
It's a short term deal.
GR wants people around him who he knows and understands.
When he says I want it like this they will know what he means. He won't have to waste hours explaining what he wants. We haven't got weeks of preseason to bed in coaches and ideas.

It makes a lot of sense to me.
I don't like Paul Robinson, but I do want the club to do as well as possible. So if the manager has decided this is the way forward I'm not going to complain about it. If it goes wrong I might say I was never in favour of Robinson.

No ... let's be honest about it .... Rowett has a massive ego and Robinson will massage that ego and lick his arse all day long - thus making Rowett smugger than a smug thing that's just been awarded Smug Of The Year
14:28, Wed 20 Mar
Carolan is a fitness/sport science fella, with our existing boffins plus Brady’s input it looks like unnecessary overkill.

the Brady sports science stuff is bullshit isnt it, bit of froth to add a bit of credibility to his involvement and boost his TB12 brand

Didn’t he send two fellas over? Who were in addition to the people already here?

Sheep 2 makes some good points about Rowett wanting blokes he has a relationship with, but once they’ve gone