15:40, Fri 29 Mar
Roberts shot goes out for a throw in 😂
....yeah but if he'd given the yellow Roberts probably wouldn't have made the challenge he did 😤
15:41, Fri 29 Mar
Super Hans
Roberts is so effing shit

This.
Weds winning we are bottom 3
Oh Roberts you are so so bad.
My only hope is the QPR crowd is giving you so much grief it may fire you up to score
15:42, Fri 29 Mar
We're getting a lot of joy down the left. I just wish for some composure in the box
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
Yorkshireblue
Stansfield hasn't had much criticism but he's been awful for about 10 games now... would Hogan be more useful.

Common denominator here. You only seem to post on match day. You always moan. Why don't you do something else with your day? Something that makes you happy or something?
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
15:45, Fri 29 Mar
Sanderson is just awful, positioning, passes just everything. It really shows how shit we are that he is the captain, he is the worst captain I've ever seen play for blues
Drameh is a worry
15:48, Fri 29 Mar
Frustrating and dull so far. Hopefully we can Rowett our way to a 1-0 win.
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Yorkshireblue
Stansfield hasn't had much criticism but he's been awful for about 10 games now... would Hogan be more useful.

Common denominator here. You only seem to post on match day. You always moan. Why don't you do something else with your day? Something that makes you happy or something?
He’s from Yorkshire.
15:50, Fri 29 Mar
Bring back Venus.
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Yorkshireblue

Not his fault we’re shit
Right, time to play devil's advocate:

Yes it was a crap half, but it's still all square and QPR also look pretty poor.

I'd like to see Miyoshi on (for Roberts preferably).

I'm sorry that it's difficult to watch right now, but a few people need to pull themselves together.
Thongs
Someone needs to sit on Chair.

He should be in jail not on a football pitch.

It's a disgrace he's even allowed in to the UK.