00:16, Tue 2 Apr
Right so I am already getting pissed off tbh and I knew this would happen….

GR has come in and been given a remit, no doubt on the back of that remit of keeping us up a decent pay cheque?

He himself has spoken well about TM in interviews etc which I respect him for.

So far, lost a crucial game to QPR albeit unluckily, maybe. And today we beat a decent Preston side 1-0, played well and probably deserved that.

Now, Blues media show a few clips of GR on the sideline celebrating the win, and the reaction the GG miss at the end etc…… all very nice and apparently passionate.

The comments on social media though… after a 1-0 win.

“ Love you Gary and the passion, do the right thing as everyone wants, keep him on next season”

“GR what man, blue runs through his veins”

Multiple stuff like this.

Tony Mowbray to my knowledge is not dead! And whether it be in this league or league one next season he showed me enough in his 7-8 games he is the man to lead this club forward.

I don’t mind GR but I know any sort of ounce of positivity people would be all over this GR for manager stuff. Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
00:20, Tue 2 Apr
Totally agree.
I'm really annoyed at some of the comments like 'don't take this man away from us again' etc when he would dump us in a flash if it suited him.
Mowbray has more integrity in his little finger than GR has in his whole body
00:20, Tue 2 Apr
Many people just react to the day. Over react to the win overreact to the Loss.

That’s just the way it is.

This season’s got a few more twists and turns to go.
00:24, Tue 2 Apr
Right so I am already getting pissed off tbh and I knew this would happen….

GR has come in and been given a remit, no doubt on the back of that remit of keeping us up a decent pay cheque?

He himself has spoken well about TM in interviews etc which I respect him for.

So far, lost a crucial game to QPR albeit unluckily, maybe. And today we beat a decent Preston side 1-0, played well and probably deserved that.

Now, Blues media show a few clips of GR on the sideline celebrating the win, and the reaction the GG miss at the end etc…… all very nice and apparently passionate.

The comments on social media though… after a 1-0 win.

“ Love you Gary and the passion, do the right thing as everyone wants, keep him on next season”

“GR what man, blue runs through his veins”

Multiple stuff like this.

Tony Mowbray to my knowledge is not dead! And whether it be in this league or league one next season he showed me enough in his 7-8 games he is the man to lead this club forward.

I don’t mind GR but I know any sort of ounce of positivity people would be all over this GR for manager stuff. Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh

To be fair ... on here,i've seen very very little, or no, instances of that.

.... Facebook (i don't do Twitter so don't know) is full of that shit though. But this isn't Facebook where the Neanderthals live when it comes to football.

Anyway ... Knighthead note that sort of shite on FB pages and are going to transfer those idiots out to Villa next season
00:25, Tue 2 Apr
I wouldn't let it worry you. When TM is recovered in summer he will be our manager and we'll look forward to watching the team he builds for next season.

In the meantime just back Rowett to keep us up.
00:29, Tue 2 Apr
I genuinely dont understand the love affair with him and his football

Why on earth would you want to go back, I find it so strange...hes not that good lol
00:33, Tue 2 Apr
He hasn’t kept us up yet, but if he does, then I wouldn’t want him to carry on next season. Rowett is effective and I’ve got no ill will towards him at all, he’s been our most effective manager since hughton after all, but his teams have a ceiling, which is mid table and nothing higher. I think Mowbray is a better bet for taking us to a higher level.
00:44, Tue 2 Apr
I knew it wouldn’t spread to SHA yet. I can sleep better tonight at least. Cheers lads 😁
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
00:53, Tue 2 Apr
I loved rowett as a player.

Loved him as a manager first time round,.

Absolutely think hes the right man at this point in time.

Beyond these next 6 games? absolutely not.

Strongly suspect he knows theres nothing beyond the 6 ganes here for him too
I am sure that the recruitment team are identifying players to fit in a Mozball style, a keeper confident at passing out, a centre forward who can hold the ball and two ball playing centre halves. Knight head are committed to attractive modern football a la Tony Mowbray. With no news of his recovery some fans speculate that he won't return and are clinging to Rowett instead. Come the 2st July Mowbray will be hosting pre season with the new squad.
07:39, Tue 2 Apr
I wouldn't let it worry you. When TM is recovered in summer he will be our manager and we'll look forward to watching the team he builds for next season.

In the meantime just back Rowett to keep us up.

Yeah I do wonder if people are genuinely stressed and worried about things like this? Really?

I bet TM ain't.
07:50, Tue 2 Apr
KRO1970
Totally agree.
I'm really annoyed at some of the comments like 'don't take this man away from us again' etc when he would dump us in a flash if it suited him.
Mowbray has more integrity in his little finger than GR has in his whole body

Are you showing just as much disrespect to GR as the others are to TM?
Firstly TM is our manager as far as I know
but. You have have made two disrespectful statements here that you have no evidence for.
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for over 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
07:53, Tue 2 Apr
You seem pretty wound up about something that doesn't matter a jot.
08:05, Tue 2 Apr
I really wouldn't worry about what some type up on social media.
Likely the same people who are now suggesting he should be the number one will be same ones calling for him to go should we get pummeled at Leicester.
08:12, Tue 2 Apr
Quite. He’s here to do that job and hopefully it’s one he’ll accomplish.