16:29, Tue 2 Apr
So you are angry because some fans are going over the top for GR to be manager ?
So if that carries on until the end of season it would mean we stay up .
So that’s the best scenario! I hope to F They keep going on about him being the messiah
Chill Man
16:48, Tue 2 Apr
Yew Tree Blue
So you are angry because some fans are going over the top for GR to be manager ?
So if that carries on until the end of season it would mean we stay up .
So that’s the best scenario! I hope to F They keep going on about him being the messiah
Chill Man

Exactly this.

If fans are wanting him to stay that means he is doing the job we hoped he would.

We have a manager next season in Tony Mowbray who is under contract and plays the style of football identified by the owners to take us forward.

All is good.
17:40, Tue 2 Apr
I don't want us to get rid of Mowbray - but should he decide not to come back, I would have GR if he keeps us up and we play well.

There was nothing that different from the win against Sunderland in yesterday's performance.
I don't want us to get rid of Mowbray - but should he decide not to come back, I would have GR if he keeps us up and we play well.

There was nothing that different from the win against Sunderland in yesterday's performance.

Maybe Mowbray will come back as Director of football
18:14, Tue 2 Apr
HackneyBlue
Chris
I did think that having his face as the most prominent one on the "The Run-In" ticket-selling graphic was a bit off. Saw it when I was having a piss yesterday and then again when landing on the Blues website today. Thankfully I'm not a tin-foil hat kind of guy.

yea a good example, it obviously means nothing past the summer, but celebrating it quite so much feels a little disrespectful to a good man in a bad way, but maybe im being overly sensitive about TM.

You're right. This is overly sensitive.

Gary Rowett is the manager for the run-in. Of course his face is on the graphics for it. Were you expecting a doctored photo of Tony Mowbray on the patio with his family?
18:16, Tue 2 Apr
obviously not, thats just an example, but they could have not included the manager at all

i'm more referring to the many GR tweets and posts from @bcfc almost celebrating him being back, when the circumstances aren't worth celebrating.

i thought the tone of the initial announcement was spot on but then its almost seemed a bit gleeful since.
Fat Buddha CBE

He’s coming back as manager. As far as we know anyway.
Tony Fantastico
Tam
18:25, Tue 2 Apr
HackneyBlue
obviously not, thats just an example, but they could have not included the manager at all

i'm more referring to the many GR tweets and posts from @bcfc almost celebrating him being back, when the circumstances aren't worth celebrating.

i thought the tone of the initial announcement was spot on but then its almost seemed a bit gleeful since.

I think that it has to be in a way - not gleeful as such, but cheerful and positive. The club and the fans have to back him, regardless of their/our feelings for Tony, and I suspect that he wouldn't want it any other way. TM will know what survival means to this club, and won't blame fans for being excited at the the renewed, improved prospect of staying up with GR in charge.

I think he knows that we've taken to him immediately as a fanbase, and will quite understand if the narrative pushed, for the moment, is Gary Rowett's Blue Army, or whatever - because that's what we need until the end of the season. Everybody supporting Rowett in his endeavours to keep Blues up.
Make Blues Great Again
18:36, Tue 2 Apr
Tam
It’s probably as simple as the social media kids being a bit dense and letting Twitter and Facebook serve as the moral benchmark.

Hackney blue is right, we don’t need his mug on anything, anyone’s mg on anything really, but there are plenty of other mugs if it’s absolutely necessary
18:45, Tue 2 Apr
Tilton Rifle
I wouldn't let it worry you. When TM is recovered in summer he will be our manager and we'll look forward to watching the team he builds for next season.

In the meantime just back Rowett to keep us up.

This 100% ,6 more games stay up thanks GR ,welcome home tony..
18:52, Tue 2 Apr
Rab surely he is auditioning when he is finished at Blues? I am hoping that Tony Mowbray is on his way back
18:56, Tue 2 Apr
Nearly all of us are mate.
Tony Fantastico
Fat Buddha CBE

If Mowbray isn't our manager, he won't be living down here away from his family!
19:53, Tue 2 Apr
Bluesince42
Rab surely he is auditioning when he is finished at Blues? I am hoping that Tony Mowbray is on his way back

We all hope TM is back.

It’s a win/win for GR though. Keep us up and he’s put himself back in the shop window for another job with a lot of credit in the bank.

If we go down he’s been paid well for a month or so worth of work.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:50, Tue 2 Apr
Everyone’s getting ahead of themselves. Let’s see how results go , what division we are in and how TonyMowbrays health is at the end of the season.