08:35, Tue 2 Apr
Personally, i hope he is made perm

KRO

Keep Rowett On
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
08:42, Tue 2 Apr
Haven’t seen anysocial media comments coz this is the only social media I inflict upon myself and this is bad enough.

From the clubs point of view though I think circumspection is the order of the day.
He’s come in short term on what is probably a lucrative contract with a nice bonus attached.

Let him quietly get on with it.
15:00, Tue 2 Apr
Gary Rowett

KRO

Keep Rowett On
Why downgrade? Manager and football.
Thankfully this lot won’t look back. It’s time to get used to looking forward and thinking bigger.
Eff that Gary Rowett’s Blue and White Army chant off as well. Nearly put me off my Staropramen last night
Tony Fantastico
If Mowbray doesn't come back I'm convinced they go for Steve Cooper.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
I can’t see it but who knows if the budget will sway things
Tony Fantastico
15:36, Tue 2 Apr
Gary Rowett

KRO

Keep Rowett On

Seconded.
Fat Buddha CBE
Haven’t seen anysocial media comments coz this is the only social media I inflict upon myself and this is bad enough.

From the clubs point of view though I think circumspection is the order of the day.
He’s come in short term on what is probably a lucrative contract with a nice bonus attached.

Let him quietly get on with it.

thats where im at, no issue with the fans celebrating his return, he was quite popular, i just havent liked the official blues social media fawning over him considering the circumstances he's returned in
15:42, Tue 2 Apr
I did think that having his face as the most prominent one on the "The Run-In" ticket-selling graphic was a bit off. Saw it when I was having a piss yesterday and then again when landing on the Blues website today. Thankfully I'm not a tin-foil hat kind of guy.
15:42, Tue 2 Apr
How about backing whoever is in charge, why do some bluenoses enjoy whinging !
15:53, Tue 2 Apr
Yeh this I think everyone should just galvanise around GR for now, stay up and then see where TM is with his health. You never know, he may CHOOSE to step away from the game after this break from it.
15:53, Tue 2 Apr
Chris
I did think that having his face as the most prominent one on the "The Run-In" ticket-selling graphic was a bit off. Saw it when I was having a piss yesterday and then again when landing on the Blues website today. Thankfully I'm not a tin-foil hat kind of guy.

yea a good example, it obviously means nothing past the summer, but celebrating it quite so much feels a little disrespectful to a good man in a bad way, but maybe im being overly sensitive about TM.
15:58, Tue 2 Apr
HackneyBlue
Chris

yea a good example, it obviously means nothing past the summer, but celebrating it quite so much feels a little disrespectful to a good man in a bad way, but maybe im being overly sensitive about TM.
I’d like to think TM himself was doing cartwheels - at least of the metaphorical variety.
15:58, Tue 2 Apr
KRO1970
Totally agree.
I'm really annoyed at some of the comments like 'don't take this man away from us again' etc when he would dump us in a flash if it suited him.
Mowbray has more integrity in his little finger than GR has in his whole body

The bloke has just got us a vital win. So in criticising some over-enthusiastic fans you give abuse to him.

You are worse than them...

Mowbray has the job if he wants it.
16:14, Tue 2 Apr
Whether or not we stay up there are equally plausible scenarios where TM returns, GR stays or we end up starting next season with another manager. Personally my gut feeling is that Rowett will stay beyond the end of this season. After all the shenanigan's of this season personally as long as it is either TM or GR I am happy.

If we survive I think our squad will be so much stronger either manager will make us a force next season and equally I would bet on either being more than adequate to get us promoted straight away from League 1
16:18, Tue 2 Apr
We all want TM to come back fighting fit ready for next season, but if he can't then it has to be Rowett. I'd love to be able to keep GR on in some capacity regardless, maybe TM can become DoF if the day to day is too much?