08:34, Tue 2 Apr
As it stands, blues needs to get 11 points in the next 6 games to officially avoid relegation (regardless of results elsewhere).

Huddersfield (who currently occupied the final relegation zone), they can get at maximum 52 points, if they win every game till end of the season.

So 53 points is the safety mark as of this moment. It will be lower if blues win more games, while teams below us don't get more points in the next 6 games.

Leicester (A)
Cardiff (H)
Coventry (H)
Rotherham (A)
Huddersfield (A)
Norwich (H)
08:44, Tue 2 Apr
11 points get's us to a natural habitat of 18th.

8 points will do it.

Leicester 0
Cardiff 3
Coventry 1
Rotherham 3
Huddersfield 1
Norwich 1 or 3 - TBC
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
08:50, Tue 2 Apr
Again, as has been for too many seasons now, its not what we do but the fact that there are 3 teams worse than us, if we only pick up another 5 points the others below us will do worse !!
08:52, Tue 2 Apr
Louie Donowa
11 points get's us to a natural habitat of 18th.

8 points will do it.

Leicester 0
Cardiff 3
Coventry 1
Rotherham 3
Huddersfield 1
Norwich 1 or 3 - TBC

defo. Points would be lower as results goes by. we need like a couple of points that would be enough to survive. Getting results against Cardiff, Rotherham and Huddersfield would do it for us IMO. draws elsewhere would be a huge bonus
08:55, Tue 2 Apr
I think as little as 5 points could see us safe. I really don't think 50 points will be the threshold this year.
Am I missing something?

Huddersfield have 6 games to play so can get 58 points?

Or have we gone back to the days of 2 points for a win?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
08:58, Tue 2 Apr
bluenosezulu
Huddersfield (who currently occupied the final relegation zone), they can get at maximum 52 points, if they win every game till end of the season.
Huddersfield still have 6 games to play, like us? Thats a maximum of 18 points and which would put them on 58?
Nikola Zigic
Am I missing something?

Huddersfield have 6 games to play so can get 58 points?

Or have we gone back to the days of 2 points for a win?

Shit my bad i counted 4 instead of 6 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
08:58, Tue 2 Apr
Leicester (A) 0
Cardiff (H) 3
Coventry (H) 1
Rotherham (A) 3
Huddersfield (A) 1
Norwich (H) TBC
Easy done.

11 points would do it for us yeah, we won't need that though.

I think we need 7 points from the last 6 games providing one of those games is not losing at Huddersfield.

We don't know what's going to happen to Plymouth if they throw a hail mary and change manager.
H

Tam
09:02, Tue 2 Apr
Tom TheProject Brady
I think as little as 5 points could see us safe. I really don't think 50 points will be the threshold this year.

I did think, a few weeks ago, that it might be as high as 53, but now I’m thinking that 7 points might see us safe especially if one of those points at least is not losing at Huddersfield
Make Blues Great Again
09:03, Tue 2 Apr
11 points and we equal our best finish since 15/16 I believe, in this mental season.
09:07, Tue 2 Apr
Go to Leicester with that 4141 set up, try to nick all 3 points, they have been ropey of late and we owe one to that mvtitty!
10:30, Tue 2 Apr
7 points will do it I think as long as we don't lose to Huddersfield.

3 v Cardiff
3 v Rotherham
1 v Hudds.

We'll get more than that, too.
10:34, Tue 2 Apr
David Xavis
7 points will do it I think as long as we don't lose to Huddersfield.

3 v Cardiff
3 v Rotherham
1 v Hudds.

We'll get more than that, too.

Cardiff isn't a given but I feel like we're all (me included) acting like it is, a bit like Watford/Boro were.

Saying that, I can see us beating two of Cardiff, Coventry, Rotherham, Huddersfield and Norwich.

Rowett I think will be perfect for setting us up to not lose at Huddersfield. I wouldn't remotely care if we went there with 10 men behind the ball.
H