13:58, Tue 2 Apr
They've got a tough run-in, Cov. Hopefully they crash and burn and then we can overtake them next year, put em back in their place.
Happy Clapper
14:25, Tue 2 Apr
David Xavis
7 points will do it I think as long as we don't lose to Huddersfield.

3 v Cardiff
3 v Rotherham
1 v Hudds.

We'll get more than that, too.

To be fair mate I’m sure it was you who not that long ago predicted we would be safe by Easter Monday. 😂
You’re glass half full that’s for sure.
Great to see such positivity today anyway. KRO.
14:38, Tue 2 Apr
Redditch Blue
David Xavis
7 points will do it I think as long as we don't lose to Huddersfield.

3 v Cardiff
3 v Rotherham
1 v Hudds.

We'll get more than that, too.

To be fair mate I’m sure it was you who not that long ago predicted we would be safe by Easter Monday. 😂
You’re glass half full that’s for sure.
Great to see such positivity today anyway. KRO.

Probs. Positive vibes only.
Nikola Zigic
Blackburn are interesting too. I wonder if Eustace has got them to click as apparently they'd not been playing badly but couldn't buy a win.

Horrible fixtures but should have enough about them to pick up 3-4 more points.
They had loads of chances v Ipswich tbf to them. And a striker who is on fire
Tony Fantastico
Nikola Zigic
We beat a Fulham team chasing automatics on the last day to stay up, we can beat 6th in the league on the last day to stay up.
Play well in this league and you can pick up points against anyone
Tony Fantastico
15:20, Tue 2 Apr
Le Mod
FYI I don't think the cup game makes a blind bit of difference, they will be desperate to get into the top 6, they wont prioritise either and the games are a week apart.

With or without the cup I think we always have a chance to win at home, especially with a sizeable crowd, it's definitely a game we should be going into looking to win
This.
Tony Fantastico
Nikola Zigic
Easy done.

11 points would do it for us yeah, we won't need that though.

I think we need 7 points from the last 6 games providing one of those games is not losing at Huddersfield.

We don't know what's going to happen to Plymouth if they throw a hail mary and change manager.

Plymouth dumped their manager last night. Hopefully won't get a "new manager bounce".
Plymouth appointed one of the back room bods til the end of the season. You only have to look at Dodds and Venus to see where that gets you. Given up, basically
18:35, Tue 2 Apr
Tom TheProject Brady
I think as little as 5 points could see us safe. I really don't think 50 points will be the threshold this year.

Yeah, a win and a draw might even do it tbh. Such a shame we conceded late to QPR
18:47, Tue 2 Apr
yeehaw
Tom TheProject Brady
I think as little as 5 points could see us safe. I really don't think 50 points will be the threshold this year.

Yeah, a win and a draw might even do it tbh. Such a shame we conceded late to QPR
And Miwaw
Tony Fantastico
18:52, Tue 2 Apr
Miwaw are so shit
I hope they beat Huddersfield and make themselves safe next week mind
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:58, Tue 2 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Blackburn are interesting too. I wonder if Eustace has got them to click as apparently they'd not been playing badly but couldn't buy a win.

Do you think it would help if we set light to one of our forwards??
20:38, Tue 2 Apr
Sheep2
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic

Do you think it would help if we set light to one of our forwards??
Yes
Tony Fantastico