17:00, Sat 13 Apr
You lads who were all 'that's it! Defeat nailed on with them two!'?

That's why you aint managers.
17:03, Sat 13 Apr
Quite right. I'll put my hands up and admit I was confused by Keshi starting but he was outstanding.

Was always happy with Roberts though. I'm one of the few who really rates him.
17:04, Sat 13 Apr
I'm a huge football fan and armchair analyst but I always believe the manager knows more than I do.
17:05, Sat 13 Apr
Anderson's always been good I think.

Roberts centrally looks way better. That's his position as well it's strange it's taken so long to put him there. It improved stanno as well.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
I’ll accept the ribbing and say I got it wrong. They both played really well today, Anderson especially. His assist for the 3rd was brilliant.
WelshBlue

Been absolutely baffled for weeks why James kept starting on the left. Can see a massive difference when a player with winger qualities plays there.
17:15, Sat 13 Apr
WelshBlue

I’m glad they turned up for once but I need to see them perform like that in the next three games before I stop considering them weak links.
17:25, Sat 13 Apr
Both were brilliant today. If Foden played that pass for Stansfields goal, match of day would be showing it on repeat. Great performances by both.
17:36, Sat 13 Apr
Waggeh
Quite right. I'll put my hands up and admit I was confused by Keshi starting but he was outstanding.

Was always happy with Roberts though. I'm one of the few who really rates him.

Same. If Roberts can stay fit (admittedly a big if) then he will be a big player for us. Keshi I really didn't think had a future at the club - still might not, but he might keep us up.
17:40, Sat 13 Apr
TaylorJay84
I’m trying to not be too dramatic but Tyler Roberts, Anderson and Miyoshi might be the slowest most ineffective three behind a striker in world football.

Stansfield again isolated, so little to no goal threat.

Yeah hardly fills you with confidence does it.

AmyT-FEA
It’s reassuring to know Rowett saw Anderson be complete garbage in the week and thought that performance merited a start, isn’t it

Bluenose27
Roberts and Anderson? Give me strength.

Bluemarc81
Leeds 0-1 Blackburn

I cannot believe Anderson is starting. Flabbergasted
17:43, Sat 13 Apr
Roberts’ assists - especially for the third - were really quite special.
Formerly known as GuildfordBlue…
For a team that don't care and can't be arsed and who are led by a clueless DVB who only plays for 0-0 they did ok today, no?
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
Barking Poslethwaite
For a team that don't care and can't be arsed and who are led by a clueless DVB who only plays for 0-0 they did ok today, no?

🤣💙
17:49, Sat 13 Apr
Phenomenal today I applaud that!

But be honest they owed us one as did the rest of the team.

Now take it forward onto the next 3 games because it’s not been there for most of the season which most fans went off in opinions on team selection.
17:50, Sat 13 Apr
Hold my hands up today. I doubted the selection, I was wrong.