17:53, Sat 13 Apr
I’ve already put my hands up mate and accepted I got it totally wrong 😂
17:53, Sat 13 Apr
I honestly didnt care, thought it would be the mindset and attitude that was key today not the personnel

Fair play to Rowett he got it right
18:02, Sat 13 Apr
Yep, hands held up, that’s why villa Rowett is in charge and I’m not. Anderson had a great game
18:09, Sat 13 Apr
I like both, they both have some industry about them.

Roberts was fantastic though, and hopefully he can continue to play those sorts of reverse balls into the box more often.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
18:18, Sat 13 Apr
i think the spine looked more solid with bieliek in and sunic
18:30, Sat 13 Apr
Kesi was superb, got to start against Rotherham!

The drive and intent going forward plus the desire to get the ball back out of procession. Man of the man for me today, got the first goal and won the corner for the second goal
18:37, Sat 13 Apr
It was Roberts who made that assist, but both still very good
18:39, Sat 13 Apr
I stand corrected. It was a beautiful pass, and a good finish from Stansfield. Brilliant goal all round.
18:51, Sat 13 Apr
Icm2023
WelshBlue
You lads who were all 'that's it! Defeat nailed on with them two!'?

That's why you aint managers.

Been absolutely baffled for weeks why James kept starting on the left. Can see a massive difference when a player with winger qualities plays there.

I was sat next to Rob Page Wales manager,(came to watch James) he is also baffled why James is playing out left.
Ps He left 20mins to go
18:59, Sat 13 Apr
People forget Anderson was arguably our best player in a number of early season games. Remember him running a game for Blackpool once down here to.

When he’s off he’s off but he’s a good clever player.

Havnt seen enough of Robert’s to have an opinion but he was strong today and has a good touch.
D.S
19:08, Sat 13 Apr
I think the direct running from those two rather than cut back and slow play down worked beautifully. It was like Coventry didn't expect it.
19:10, Sat 13 Apr
Tyler Roberts signed for 4 years.

And yes I mean that as a positive.

Also I'm glad Anderson is getting the plaudits, he put in a phenomenal performance.
19:32, Sat 13 Apr
D.S
I think the direct running from those two rather than cut back and slow play down worked beautifully. It was like Coventry didn't expect it.

it was one of the main differences today and Roberts & Anderson absolutely made this happen

carrying the ball forward, helping the ball stick up top and moving through the zones with purpose

the slow, walking pace stuff on Wednesday contributed to our downfall and today shows the difference when you insert the energy into the game

there were some great cameos out there today, everyone doing their job first and foremost

even the subs coming in and doing their bit to keep the momentum

we have to take this into the final three games

Keep Right On!

Tom Wagners face was a picture through that second half, he loved that today
19:42, Sat 13 Apr
Anderson reminded me of Maghoma under Rowett today, tirelessly working and gave their full back a torrid time all day.

The ball from Roberts too, wow.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:51, Sat 13 Apr
Dan I think we have to remember that Bielsa really rated Roberts and if we reflect on Anderson’s early season form there was always a player in there