19:57, Sat 13 Apr
Tbf the comeback from injuries wasn’t the easiest given the competition for places for both.

Imo we got performances from players that make up the squad. I wouldn’t say Anderson, is a definite starter in every game but if when called on he plays like that I’m happy.

Roberts, on paper is more than good enough for this league, he just needs game time and a manager that can get him to make the most of his ability. He needs to start adding goals to his game.

The good thing for him he’s got time on his side because he’s still relatively young. This game will have done lots for his confidence. Kro.
Bluesince42
Dan I think we have to remember that Bielsa really rated Roberts and if we reflect on Anderson’s early season form there was always a player in there

My biggest concern with Roberts has always been his fitness, he’s a good player when fit and played in the correct position - which he was today.
20:29, Sat 13 Apr
Got to be said, I’ve always rated keshi Anderson. Should have been played more in my opinion.
20:39, Sat 13 Apr
El Mayor
Hold my hands up today. I doubted the selection, I was wrong.
We all do in a way. No GG though helped. Bielik at centre half key. Mowbray ball. It’s an inspired move
Tony Fantastico
Roberts, Sunjic, Anderson, Stansfield, Miyoshi, Bielik, Laird & Buchanan BALLED OUT today.
Tam
20:44, Sat 13 Apr
I was surprised to see Anderson on the teamsheet, I must admit. I hadn't seen much to suggest that he could bring anything to the side. I've been quite happy with Roberts though, as he'd an intelligent footballer with good control and passing ability. He hasn't looked likely to trouble the goal, to be fair, but I thought that he (and Anderson) were excellent today, and Roberts's pass for Stansfield to score the third was absolute class.
Make Blues Great Again
20:45, Sat 13 Apr
I agree Bielik at centre half made Sanderson look better too and gave him confidence.Have a look at the third goal and Bielik was in their box having moved forward with the ball and almost got involved in committing their defenders,a great performance from him today.
22:08, Sat 13 Apr
I've never criticized a team selection in my life
1975-
But that's just me
22:12, Sat 13 Apr
i tend to think that the bloke who watches them in training all week is best equipped to pick the team so i generally trust them.

eyebrows have been raised though.

although Lee Clark was an exception, particuarly that blackburn game
22:15, Sat 13 Apr
Barking Poslethwaite
For a team that don't care and can't be arsed and who are led by a clueless DVB who only plays for 0-0 they did ok today, no?

the 360s are amazing, every podcast and influencer this week had us relegated. the birmingham mail one is the most negative there is. makes you want to jump off a bridge afterwards. team comes out and that's it teh world has ended. they played very well today and we need to keep it up. Roberts and Anderson are no way the answer long term. I really hope we stay u[p and sign far far better players
22:16, Sat 13 Apr
Absolutely mate