17:25, Mon 15 Apr
Hagley Blue
Polo
Thongs
Spend at the stadium is the idea

It's going to take a while to change the mindset of fans.

I think it's changing already.

5 + years as well for people to keep getting used to the idea before we move.
17:27, Mon 15 Apr
I’ll avoid that and the pricks throwing beer when there’s a big game on.
Truly blows my mind

Does my effing head in.

Bet they’re all Deanos with a white Range Rover on PCP and grey paint all over their house.
17:35, Mon 15 Apr
100% there will be a reinvented Garrison on Peaky Blinders Way. They will look to cash in along with Knight on the tourism that would bring alone.
17:52, Mon 15 Apr
Gone are the days when a pub near a football stadium can afford to run on one busy day every two weeks.
17:56, Mon 15 Apr
Edward Ian Armchair
Gone are the days when a pub near a football stadium can afford to run on one busy day every two weeks.

You obviously haven't been listening to what the wheels site is going to be turned into...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:10, Mon 15 Apr
You forgot the Turkey teeth and French Bulldog called Luna.
20:59, Mon 15 Apr
Lichblue
100% there will be a reinvented Garrison on Peaky Blinders Way. They will look to cash in along with Knight on the tourism that would bring alone.

There was (is?) a Peaky Blinders bar at the stadium in Lyon when I went there last year, not hard to see something like that being built at the Barry Fry Arena.
21:03, Mon 15 Apr
Barry Fry area will be the clown painted face area
Tony Fantastico
23:32, Mon 15 Apr
mad
mad
Sportsman used to have real ale back in the day didn't it or real cider?

Yes. An early purveyor of "real ale". I seem to remember the bar floor sloped, or had a step in it.
23:54, Mon 15 Apr
Edward Ian Armchair

You obviously haven't been listening to what the wheels site is going to be turned into...

I'm fairly sure the 'high net worth clients' Wagner et al will be seeking to attract to the new 'Sports Quarter' wont have any interest in any 'spit and sawdust' type pubs that the Boomers on this thread are hankering for the return of.

The 'offer' is going to be to ensure you choke as much money as possible out of them while still letting them believe they are getting great value.

And if it helps Blues back to/ to remain in the EPL then.more power to it.
00:06, Tue 16 Apr
Edward Ian Armchair

I'm fairly sure the 'high net worth clients' Wagner et al will be seeking to attract to the new 'Sports Quarter' wont have any interest in any 'spit and sawdust' type pubs that the Boomers on this thread are hankering for the return of.

The 'offer' is going to be to ensure you choke as much money as possible out of them while still letting them believe they are getting great value.

As Mayor always points out .... every person paying for hospitality helps keeps match day ticket prices down
D.S
07:05, Tue 16 Apr
Rags
Edward Ian Armchair

As Mayor always points out .... every person paying for hospitality helps keeps match day ticket prices down

It would be a shame if it's all geared to the prawn sandwich brigade, totally betraying our roots if so.
07:10, Tue 16 Apr
D.S
It would be a shame if it's all geared to the prawn sandwich brigade, totally betraying our roots if so.

That's not what anybody has said.

During the open house TW said that they want hospitality to account for 10% of the attendance (it's currently 5%).

That 10% will help suppress general admission ticket prices for the other 90%, which is exactly the opposite of what you implied.

Having various hospitality options available for the 1 person in 10 who want/can afford it is literally looking after the 9 out of 10 normal working people who come to games.

To grow this club HAS to make money, enticing the odd prawn sandwicher to look after the majority is an easy win for Knighthead, Blues and the regular fan.
07:16, Tue 16 Apr
I’m going to speak for a generation I’m not part of but given the choice of paying more at an aesthetically pleasing location at a new stadium or sitting in a pub I don’t think young adults are really into pubs?
08:20, Tue 16 Apr

The shit tips listed by the OP should just be bulldozed

Doubt you'd need a bulldozer, couple taps with a ball peen hammer would probably do it given the looks of things.