07:34, Tue 16 Apr
I would imagine the residents of Perry Barr would be very upset of a potential 60 k stadium on their doorstep, very different to athletes stadium which rarely full more than a couple of times a year . Perry Barr park is complicated by river tame and that much of it would come within a flood zone
07:42, Tue 16 Apr
If they're moaning about Witton and Aston stations not being good enough then they're going to have major issues with Perry Bar station and the mile and a bit walk to the Alex.
Tam
08:21, Tue 16 Apr
3asygroove
Falstaff
They will never get the chance to build a brand new sports complex from scratch, unless they move completely out of Birmingham, and they are always going to be limited at their current ground, so a move to the Alexander Stadium seems like a good option for them (and for us). They move a bit closer to their core fan base and leave Birmingham to us. Perfect. Hope it happens.
stafford would be better

Bugger off. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
D.S
08:41, Tue 16 Apr
I do find it somewhat satisfying that they're likely getting into the Champions League, we're still very much in danger of relegation to the third tier, and yet this has really, really bothered them.
09:04, Tue 16 Apr
D.S
Do you honestly think they heard the Blues announcement and said ‘oh god we had better rustle up a new stadium?’ Inside a week. This has been on the cards since they put their extension plan on hold. This investment was announced months ago. I’ve no idea where they’re planning to go though if anywhere.
09:19, Tue 16 Apr
D.S
I know the Alexander stadium very well, it has one road in and out,to the right there is a park a lake and grounds they won't be able to encroach there, its hard to imagine a large stadium there.

[www.google.com]
mad
09:31, Tue 16 Apr
That lot will be looking for another city to cuckoo inside within 6-7 years mark my words. They're not a Brum thing at all. At all
09:35, Tue 16 Apr
They'll either end up doing a redevelopment and ground share at the bescot, at Perry barr dog track, or somewhere near the toll rd at bassets pole.
Kumars Fashion Sense
Do you honestly think they heard the Blues announcement and said ‘oh god we had better rustle up a new stadium?’ Inside a week.
09:37, Tue 16 Apr
mad
mad
That lot will be looking for another city to cuckoo inside within 6-7 years mark my words. They're not a Brum thing at all. At all

You are genuinely batshit.
09:42, Tue 16 Apr
I could see them either at Coventry or wolves for a ground share
09:43, Tue 16 Apr
[content.invisioncic.com] they have gone crazy
09:44, Tue 16 Apr
mad

You are genuinely batshit.

Why is he batshit?.

At leat 50% hate all things Birmingham and Brummies, they have no affinity to it whatsoever, Blues fans can usually point to an historic link at least.

They really are a very strange fan base in my opinion.
09:46, Tue 16 Apr
I think they'd be mad to move out of VP sersonally.
09:48, Tue 16 Apr
Agree entirely.

They will never ever leave Birmingham though, certainly not by more than to a brownfield newbuild stadium on the outskirts somewhere.

To suggest a large club like Villa would relocate to another City I think is absolutely mental.