KC
12:54, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
D.S
My opinion was that he should never have been sacked and that decision started an unnecessary decline then.

If he keeps us up then he obtains legendary status. If TM does decide he's had enough, Rowett is the man to step in and solidify us in the league.

Agree 100% with this. All the best Gary for the last 3 games.
12:58, Wed 17 Apr
Andy62
He’s hasn’t kept us up yet. On Mowbray I have a feeling he won’t be coming back, just suspect that his ill health will have changed his life priorities

I totally agree with you. He's 60 years old and might well reflect on his illness and walk away from football altogether. I really hope he doesn't though.
13:04, Wed 17 Apr
burton870
Will your opinion of him have changed from what you thought of him 12 months ago?

Not really, but think it'll remove some of the stigma around him from when he was sacked.

Wouldn't want him permanently, ideally Mowbray comes back but think it'll be another thorough manager search - which Rowett will be considered for.
Gazball?
13:04, Wed 17 Apr
KC
As long as Cook has a minimal say in Rowett's replacement ( assuming TM doesn't come back) I'll be happy but of course
as ceo that won't be the reality. Hopefully Knighthead will outsource this to a knowledgable football(on field) advisor\consultant but again that won't be the reality
13:05, Wed 17 Apr
No
13:11, Wed 17 Apr
If they are any think like dozzell and Pritchard no thanks keep rowett for a season
13:13, Wed 17 Apr
colinp
If they are any think like dozzell and Pritchard no thanks keep rowett for a season

I know Pritchard has been hit and miss but Dozzell catching strays seems uncalled for, he’s been more than fine.
I love Gary Rowett immensely but I hope Mowbray returns in the summer and Rowett goes off into the sunset with his relationship with Blues fans fully repaired and him having closure with us, and a nice big bonus.
13:17, Wed 17 Apr
AmyT-FEA
colinp

I know Pritchard has been hit and miss but Dozzell catching strays seems uncalled for, he’s been more than fine.

He’s an absolute nothing player, we need far better.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:22, Wed 17 Apr
Tony disagrees, thankfully.
13:27, Wed 17 Apr
KC
KC
D.S
My opinion was that he should never have been sacked and that decision started an unnecessary decline then.

If he keeps us up then he obtains legendary status. If TM does decide he's had enough, Rowett is the man to step in and solidify us in the league.

Agree 100% with this. All the best Gary for the last 3 games.
You actually think Rowett has legendary status at Blues?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Tony Fantastico
No he wouldn’t. Aim higher. Pray Tone returns
Tony Fantastico
13:28, Wed 17 Apr
Chris says FEA
Tony disagrees, thankfully.

Let’s see if he disagrees when he’s got a fat pot of money to spend.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:28, Wed 17 Apr
The Artist
Nope,say thanks,wish him the best for the future.
Can't wait for uncle Tony to come back.
Looking forward to seeing what kind of footballer he brings in this summer.

Hope he wants to come back. After a serious health scare it might prompt a rethink on retirement, he can't be hard up for a bob or two.

Hope not as I'm with you, such a good manager and top bloke.
Up the feckin Blues