19:34, Sat 20 Apr
Could see Plymouth getting sucked in. Hopefully.

One thing is sure. It will be squeaky bum time in the last game.

Re: Positive

19:34, Sat 20 Apr
shd
shd
Hopefully the last time we see Burke in a Blues top

And most of the…. rest of the nice chaps, who are not so good footballers, else if we are in L1, its L2 the following season!
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
19:37, Sat 20 Apr
Haircut1000
Could see Plymouth getting sucked in. Hopefully.

One thing is sure. It will be squeaky bum time in the last game.

Well fingers crossed, we are still in contention, hopefully Norwich are already in the play offs, and a rock and roll St Andrews will do the rest. kRO
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
19:52, Sat 20 Apr
newblue
I think all these things declaring what will happen as if it already has are bull. We had plenty before Cov. Equally far too many ‘baked in’ us winning today.

There are many potentialities and people declaring they know what is going to happen just seems daft to me.

Sorry I should have said ‘in my opinion we’ll lose to Huddersfield next week” 🙄.

But it will definitely happen, 1-0, Helik header ftom a corner in the 81st minute.
19:57, Sat 20 Apr
Couldn't beat an egg
Rowett OUT
20:13, Sat 20 Apr
Hagley Blue
newblue
I think all these things declaring what will happen as if it already has are bull. We had plenty before Cov. Equally far too many ‘baked in’ us winning today.

There are many potentialities and people declaring they know what is going to happen just seems daft to me.

Sorry I should have said ‘in my opinion we’ll lose to Huddersfield next week” 🙄.

But it will definitely happen, 1-0, Helik header ftom a corner in the 81st minute.

Yeah, maybe you should have. I’d have thought given how this division works and the topsy turvy results that happen, and our long experience of them, people being convinced (or perhaps confident of predicting the future) are on a fools errand..

Que sera and all that. Rowett needs to earn the corn we’re paying him now and get this team up for the fight.
20:29, Sat 20 Apr
Kept a clean sheet, looked solid enough at the back, Stansfield as ever worked his socks off and didn’t lose and spoil my Birthday, other than that I’m struggling..
20:30, Sat 20 Apr
2 matches unbeaten. 4 points out of 6. Momentum.
20:34, Sat 20 Apr
Nothing’s gonna stop us now
22:55, Sat 20 Apr
NouCamp
Everyone trotting out 'we just need beat Huddersfield'

Have you not watched us all season

If it was at home I’d be confident of a win. Away though we are absolute dross. I reckon we could rock up at chasetown or hednesford who play non league and still not get the win.
06:16, Sun 21 Apr
We have become capable of keeping a clean sheet, not something I'd foresee a few weeks ago.

And ahead of next week, Huddersfield have now conceded 4 or more goals in ten games this season.
08:05, Sun 21 Apr
The majority of blues fans would have taken a point against coventry and 3 at Rotherham and Swansea spanking hudds
08:40, Sun 21 Apr
Dembele looked OK when he came on
08:52, Sun 21 Apr
If Sheffield Wednesday lose today a point next week is fine. We'll go into the final day out of the relegation zone, no matter what happens.

Too many ifs, I'm sick of talking about it tbh.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:54, Sun 21 Apr
The majority of blues fans would have taken a point against coventry and 3 at Rotherham and Swansea spanking hudds

true - but the unexpected 3 v Cov were the replacement points we believed we’d get v Cardiff!